Successful Flight

Record time and successful flight to Florida. Order of Gold Leaf and Jack Herer just arrived. Was reshipped 3-29 after customs seized my original order. ILGM is true to their word and cares about ALL their customers! Now if everyone will request some Hawaiian strains for the menu, I’m almost positive they will be millions richer. The one and only seed bank that guarantees and caters to ALL your needs. Thanks ILGM the competition is left in the shadow of yesterday.

10 Likes

They are the best happy growing @maximusindica

3 Likes

Unfortunately im not a hydro guy brother but I will tag a few of the guys I know who are
@Donaldj @peachfuzz @Hawkeye_diesel
@ktreez420 I believe is also a hydro guy and I’m sure one if not all will help you out brother
I’m waiting on a order right now bro
It will show up I have no questions about that
Waityfoe the gold leaf :leaves: :grin:

2 Likes

Hey brother what would you mean a step by step? I bought the system as is I am not so mechanically inclined to build it is believe now I could do it but my 2 5 gallon dwc buckets were only like 30 or so a piece

1 Like

I took care of him in another thread he started, but thanks for tagging me @Countryboyjvd1971

I think he’s good now, but we’ll see lol

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Which thread brother? @ktreez420

1 Like

You’re definitely smart enough to build a system @Hawkeye_diesel, trust me lol. If you can work a drill, you can make a hydro setup.

Maximus made a thread just for that specific question, after he asked it here lol

Cool thanks @ktreez420 I wasn’t aware and I just found his question here

1 Like

No problem, I always liked being tagged lol

1 Like

I’ll remember that and tag you more often my friend hahahha

2 Likes

I’m probably more handy then I realize. I made a awesome bait tank out of a 80qrt cooler with a pair of those cheap aerators they sell at walmart and a 1/4" drill bit. Thing keeps perch alive for days and if you pack it with ice and layer in shades with a top layer of ice will keep shad longer because it’s stayin nice and cold, because the air lines keep it damn near perfectly in there that the cooling abilities can still be abtained

2 Likes

lol then you can DEFINITELY make a hydro system dude! Don’t sell yourself short!

2 Likes

Give yourself some credit bro I’m sure you able to handle a lot more than that
I realized after working with my hands for most of my adult life that it’s more about problem solving than anything else if your capable of that you can accomplish most anything

2 Likes

Yeah that is true haha
It requires a little bit of problem solving and a little critical thinkin.

1 Like

Just an old burnt out vet, that moved from downtown Detroit to Florida. Came across some change and bought some land (40 acres) and some cattle (Brahamas). Never heard of hydo till I came to Florida, hell at the time I thought it was a strain. It was ILGM forum that quickly corrected me, and its members educate me. I have a terrible wild pig problem that is screwing me up two years in a row now. I feel I need to resort to an outdoor hydro set up. When I mentioned step by step, I was uneducated in the growing process and couldn’t figure out how this gets so good without drowning. I really couldn’t grasp the theory in my burnt brain. I got the set up going, bought everything yesterday, now I am playing the waiting game on the right ph in the water. Minus the nutrients, Seeing its a different grow type I am positive I don’t want to chemical nutrients, like miracle gro.

1 Like

My recommendation for your hydroponic nutrients would be GH products …I use them with great success and never have build up in my reservoirs , stays pretty clean… :wink:

:v: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yeah I use fox farms and I always have a little bit of stuff at the bottom when I change the res out, I believe I’ll try gh when I need nutrients again

1 Like

The only residue I ever see is from the actual hydroton clay balls , even though they’ve been washed 60 times so far , if not more… :wink:

Kit could be from the clay, but I’m not sure I thought it was from the nutrients

Like I said I can’t believe that mine are still giving off residue after 60 washes , don’t make no sense and I wash the heck out of them things , but they still always leave behind a little bit of residue , I’m quite certain it’s not the nutrients because I’ve ran plants for 16 weeks in flower and never changed out the rez , i only topped off and made sure that the pH was correct and my roots were beautifully white and everything was clean as a button , other than the residue from the Clayton balls… :wink:

2 Likes