Stunted growth photoperiods

Indoor grow
Led kindled x750 being run at 50% 12 inch above canopy
3 indica photoperiod plants
In foxfarm ocean forest
5.5 weeks since they broke the surface
Running 18/6 light cycle
Watering with tap water thats been allowed to sit 24-48 hours to lower chlorine ph at 6.8
Was dealing with some colder temps for first 4 weeks was a average of 70-73 with lights on and 65-68 lights off humidity 60-70%
Added heater last week daytime with lights on 75-80 nightime lights off 70-73 now.
I topped plants at roughly 3 weeks. These plants just seem stalled any ideas?

1 Like

They look thirsty and hungry Grow Bro at 5 weeks the FF medium is more than likely due for nutrients. Have you been watering to run off and checking the PPMs? Optimum soil PH is 6.5 with the range of 6.3-6.8 :love_you_gesture: do you have a meter or a way to check the lighting DLI/PPFD

1 Like

They have been transplanted twice from a starter pot. To a 1 gallon now a 5 gallon fabric. Maybe they arent getting enough water. I think they were overwatered in the first 2 pots which were plastic. This is my first time in fabric pots

1 Like

Using photone app according to it im roughly 500 par and 32-33 dli range

1 Like

24 hour snapshot

1 Like

Are you watering these to run off and testing the PH and PPMS? Their old enough for run off and how long in the current medium :love_you_gesture:

On point with these numbers, run off will tell you what you can’t see… what’s in the root zone for PH and nutrients :love_you_gesture:

I need to water them to run off. And test the ph and ppms. Only thing they have received besides tap water is some cal-mag and some recharge. Transplanted to these 5 gallon pots roughly 10 days ago

2 Likes

Right on and 10 days in some fresh FF should feed them for several more weeks but good to test these moving forward :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Anytime Grow Bro :love_you_gesture:

Ok wowsers ph on run off reading 7.88 and tds was wacked at 1.66 yikes. Best bet to flush im guessing? My tap water was no where near those numbers last grow so its out of wack. Back to distilled water for watering im guessing.

1 Like

Yep I would flush seeing that the PH is considerably high, the 1.6 EC is realistically 800 PPMs and a smidge low. It’s going to take 3 times the pot size of PHd water and go slow checking the run off numbers.around 1/2 way through the flush. Follow up with a good feeding at 1000/6.5. What’s your tap PH and TDS :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Question is can i flush with the same tap water that possibly put me in this situation or would i need to flush with a RO or distilled water?

1 Like

What’s the PH of your tap water and use PH down to get it around 6.2 or lower for the flush :love_you_gesture:

Never used the ph up or down. Any recommendations on a particular one to buy and how much do you typically use per gallon etc?

2 Likes

I just started using ph down, add alittle at a time, cuz the 1st couple of times i out to much and my ph ended up being 2 lol

2 Likes