First time grower here that has been failing, but, have fallen in love w the process. I hope you can help me. I saw signs of over watering(yellowing leaves) and too much nitrogen(I think). I started to slow my watering, even though the surface seemed too dry. The plant just stopped growing. A new leaf would appear and another would turn purple, then white, then fall off . Not sure what this means?! Pictures and specs below.
This is week 11
- I’m trying Pineapple Expressways from Amsterdam Seed Co - amsterdammarijuanaseeds
- I’m using Mother Earth Groundswell performance soil in cloth pots - mother-earthproducts
- Watering w purified water ph of 6.5. Haven’t checked run off… I also used a worm tea few times
- Tried a 1/2 solution strength of Soul Grow by Aurora Innovations - planetnatura
- Indoor plywood box 2’Wx2’Dx8’H. In a large storage closet. The storage closet is located in a parking garage (I live in a 4 plex) underneath the building, 1/2 mile from the ocean.
- Light system - VIPARSPECTRA Dimmable Series… https://www.amazon.com/?tag=greenrel-20
- Temps - 72-89F, Humidity 40-60%. Not sure of Day vs night. I have a temp/humidity that gives me the range and current reading.
- Ventilation system - AC Infinity CLOUDLINE S4, Quiet… https://www.amazon.com/?tag=greenrel-20 fan to suck in fresh air. Also a small portable fan - LORELL 6" Clip-On Fan,2-Speed,5’… https://www.amazon.com/dp/?tag=greenrel-20 blowing indirect.
- No AC or dehumidifier