Stunted growth I need help

No I appreciate all the help please let me know what else u might think it is by chance Im just tryna to give out the best info I have I can take pics of the roots tho like I said I’m no professional myself just beginning too myself I might be wrong with the roots too

Ok the only thing i know to do is transplant into a bigger dryer pot… take a solo cup and bury it in the middle to make your hole for your plant to go in… then water it in… after that water about 6inches Away from your plant in a circle to make your plants roots search for water… always have a fan blowing on them… not rough but enough to make her rock and that will make her roots take off… hope this helps

1 Like

I am infested with fungus gnats I’m tryna find ways to get rid of them asap I feel like there a big impact of my seedlings at this stage rn

1 Like

To reinforce what the community is saying, fungus gnats is a classic cause of over watering. Try a spray bottle with 6.5 ph water and check the water EACH time you use it.

1 Like

Put up lots of sticky fly traps… i had the same problem after i watered the 1st time… i guess they came in the happy frog organic potting soil…idk

I was thinking the same thing. Over watered. These small plants shouldn’t need more than 15ml of water just yet. But experience really helps out as we all made blunders when we first started.

If you saw my plants from 4 years ago to now you would see how the experience helped big time.

2 Likes

I transplant all of them tonight fresh soil roots look skinny and but no smell and seem to still be pushing thru soil good. soil seem moist but not drenched I just transplanted and gonna let dry for 2 days then gonna do a nutrient feeding hopefully can push the one growing green still on top back to life.the white stuff on top was also just fungus that came from overwatering I’m hearing I caught it in time and I’m hearing I should just stop on them there only two weeks old after planting let me hear what u think??I also put extra drain holes just to make sure we getting good water rotation

1 Like

Fans will help greatly.

2 Likes

Mosquito bits work excellent. Sticky traps can help as well :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes