Stunted and deficiency

I was an over watering fool when I first started growing … my old boss came inside saw them literally from 10 feet away and said…your over watering and turned around and walked away and he was dead right

1 Like

What tells me that is how small your leaves are …leaves tend to get alot bigger when they are on point in all category’s… much over watered babys leaves were super slow and leaves were very small

2 Likes

Definitely makes sense! So I’m just going to keep this one outside and maybe let it dry out a little bit and let it go for a while and see how things go? Where is there anything else you suggest I do with this one as of now? Also we are ordering the 10 + 10 pack of WW autos. … I’m looking for a super quick germ to harvest as well as an easy to grow! What do you think?

1 Like

Yellowing is also a sign of over watering too

1 Like

Ww is a easy decent yeilder definitely an easy grow and big buds not sure about autos but there are pots of journals on wwa here I grow photos as there more forgiving say those you have are autos and u stunt them at a small size they can be like tiny popsicles of bud if you gas ve the ability to manipulate light and make your own schedule I suggest photos there able to.recover as long as u give them some time… autos… once they start flowering that’s it that’s as big as its gonna get maybe a tiny bit bigger

1 Like

They can’t be stopped it’s like a machine or something man lol no really thos they can’t be v revenge or stopped from flowering …women ppl get huge powerful autos some get single cola disappointments 1 foot tall and that’s it

1 Like

Yeah right now I’m just trying to grow and harvest as quickly as possible until I can stock up on my medicine and then I can start to dabble in different growing elements as well as strains and going with photos instead of autos. Hence the reason for trying to find the fastest germ to harvest beans I can find

1 Like

How are you testing and adjusting your pH? How often?

If you’re leaving those others outside, just be aware that if you take them back in, you could introduce pests into your tents.

I have a digital pH meter as well as a digital TDS meter and a rapid check digital soil pen as well. I have the ph up and down kit and that’s what I’m using to adjust

These are all the products that I have on hand. I have never used the Dolomite lime though

The D lime works better as an added amendment to ur soil before the grow btw. Is that dirt probe ur ph meter? They are kinda fickle sometimes. May wanna get something a bit more accurate

1 Like

Yeah. I test the soil PH with the dipstick meter and then I checked the water pH with a testing kit where you add five drops of the red solution to the waters, then match the color to the color chart. So basically the Dolomite lime isn’t something I need to worry about using anytime soon? Also is there any other device I can use to check the soil besides that dipstick?

1 Like

Not unless u ph wonks. Its a good pH stabilizer.

I know ur tired of buying ish but… Amazon.com
like a charm

4 Likes

Lol…fortunately, we already have one on the way… I think you suggested that a couple days ago and everything that’s been suggested we’re pretty much ordering! LOL it has become a very expensive hobby! We probably spend close to a grand over the last month-and-a-half on everything and that’s not including seeds… pockets are running dry rather fast lol

2 Likes

Think of it this way. When u make it to harvest… ur efforts will be sooo worth it. A solid setup isnt cheap by any means… but once ur set it practically runs itself

1 Like

That’s a start for a pH kit, minus the soil probes. When/how often are you checking/adjusting?

For soil, you need to do a run-off or slurry test.

1 Like

I can really only do that pH check when I water them correct? I only check and adjust before watering and I’m getting my numbers by the soil probe. I check the feeding water with the th color matching device. I do have a digital pH meter on its way

I’m a new grower and had a similar problem. I lost one plant and another went outside. However one did amazing indoor. Just our off curiosity, did you stay your plant in the pot its in now? I didn’t stage mine with the peat pod and then smaller pot first and they got root bound I’m pretty sure. Like I said, I’m new so…

1 Like

Hey @Red4… all four mine one from germinating and paper towel directly to their 5-gallon forever home. I have two that are doing fantastic and another two that have been stunted.

These are the ones that are doing very well and obviously you seen the other. Problem is cuz I can’t keep them outside much longer because of the Season change right?