Stuffed up got wrong seeds

@PurpNGold74 thanks for your help it’s much appreciated. I will look up scrog on here I will ask others about heat stress.

@Growyourown In Australia we have a product called seasol it’s I’d say similar to kelp meal different country different name. As for a hot day(40 degrees centigrade today) would it be better for me to put my baby in the shade a little or should be okay

@Countryboyjvd1971 @PurpNGold74 mentioned you have a lot of knowledge about outdoor heat issues. Today’s weather 40 degrees Celsius would it be better to move my baby so it’s shaded or just let her go. Seasol is the product that is available in Australia,and I suspect it’s the same as your kelp meal. All advice is greatly appreciated.

Yea get her a bit of shade during the hottest part of the day.

Haha went n lookd an found it straight from the horses mouth.

It’s hard to say. You pretty much have to read your plants. If you feel it’s too hot, go with others advise and give them water. If they look wilty or just sad after still then yeah, give them some shade.

I’ve never heard of Seasol but it does appear to be the same thing. It’s a seaweed fertilizer so it should work. It shouldn’t matter if it’s a liquid fertilizer or a meal. The liquid fertilizer will react to the plants a little faster I believe but they will both work. If you can find it, I would go with an Icelandic/Nodosum kelp.

Has anyone used banana peel fertiliser for their outdoor grow.im using it and I haven’t had any issues with lack of or to much nutrients.

@PurpNGold74 @Countryboyjvd1971 have you ever heard of this banana peel fertiliser. It’s full of potassium and phosphorus with small amounts of nitrogen and other macro Nutrients. Photo above showing my girl now in flower.

I have not heard of it or tried it myself @Aussieandy