#student grower

Damn every time I forget to list the strain it’s blueberry butcher regs by irie genetics

2 Likes

Put the seeds into coco after a 24 hour soak then under and a 135 hlg at about half power for 24 hours till they sprout then will start a 18/6 light schedule

Will add my temp blurple light tomorrow and a couple fans as well

Did a defoliation on the girls and they are having hard times keeping themselves up going to add in more support and see how it does for next grow I may start using silica or add more airflow into the tent to increase how much they move around to grow stronger branches

Hope everyone is doing well and had themselves a good weekend

4 Likes

Day 50 of flowering started using jacks finisher bag at the beginning of the week

Trichome pics of ice cream cake

Bubba kush tiny little plants

2 Likes

You soil has peat moss which gas plenty of silica in it , I thinks it’s sativa dominants and you did not contain them properly and it’s okay , they just stretch much , next time control it with trellis !

1 Like

Most definitely correct on the didn’t contain them properly but unfortunately the one is a weak plant not enough movement while growing the other one that got more is actually doing pretty well once I got the weak ones more contained

Thank you very much @imSICKkid

2 Likes

How? Am I missing something? :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Hells yeah!!! Excited to see em grow

2 Likes

How would I go about getting some of these genetics? :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Follow Sick selections on Instagram and shoot him a dm and follow SICK.SELECTION.GIVEAWAYS as well

2 Likes

@imSICKkid any chance you can tell me about the strain curious of the parents

1 Like

Toxic Weekend is a cross between a Durban Poison female and a Sundae Driver Bx1 male. She will be very gassy up front and the berry will be in the background as far as smells go. She will double herself in the flower stretch and stacks great. So far I have seen 2 phenos. She could be really bulky with moderate trichomes or she could be a little smaller with average bud development but tons of trichomes. Really good body high and pretty social. Should harvest around 9 to 10 weeks.

1 Like

You could also get lucky and hit the strawberry ice cream terp profile the dad had. That’s what I’m looking for currently

1 Like

Sounds awesome will be my next seed drop of 5 in a few weeks

1 Like

If you want 5 females I would drop 10 lol reg seeds. I would also keep them in solo cups until you determine the sex.

1 Like

Wanting to try and do something different since I now have two tents going

Plan is start 5 seeds grow for about month then flower starting another 5 a week before or so they go into flower while also taking clones of them to keep on solo cups using my 2x4x5 for veg and my 3x3x6 for flowering I want to keep my hlg 260 at full power around the same height in the flowering tent as well will be a challenge to learn and get going but i feel like it will be fun and hopefully a good way to use my tents won’t be topping either just trimming only looking for the top 4-6 nodes to bud

@imSICKkid you may have to clone it a few generations to see if the DNA is in the geology, maybe around the 5th to the 7th generation is when you get the strong genes from the strains profile I think.

2 Likes

Went ahead and chopped the girls one finally decided it was time to topple over but it’s alright I smoked a sample and am actually pretty happy with it can’t wait to see what it is like after cured also sorry no pick of it fallen over was late when I got home opened the tent and was well guess it’s harvest time lol :joy: will be adding silica in with this next grow just have to order it with my next paycheck also when I hung my plants I trimmed some fresh and didn’t do some to test which I like more the I trimmed is supposed to dry and cure slower making it better bit stoned can’t remember the fancy names used in the book lol

Let’s see what else ah yes my amazing girlfriend bought me a nugsmasher rosin press for my birthday Christmas and following birthday present
I went ahead and put some nicely trimmed small buds in freezer bag and into the freezer hopefully it will still be fresh when it defrost and presses well

Next have some trimming for hash when I get my two new hash screens in tomorrow to try out the way I was told to do it will be sifting the trim and dry ice through my bubble hash 220 micron screen then taking what I got from sifting and sifting it through I believe I got a 120 and a 75 micron screen I believe i should use the 75 first then 120 but have to reread the conversation to be sure will do the before making the hash also bought bags for press that will let me press hash so that will also be fun it gets here Friday

Lastly the new plants they’re blueberry butcher regs from irie genetics already pulled the runt of lot oh also got an ac in the bedroom now so temps are better as well

2 Likes

Such a nice and thoughtful gift!! :hugs:

2 Likes