#student grower

Nice swazzy!

1 Like

Day 38 of flowering counting since light flip

3 Likes

@Cratix subtract 2 weeks and that’s your initial flower date :date: , always loop or glass your second bud node or third , the top is expose to the most intense light , so if you judge the top buds , you can miss your real harvest window by 3 weeks if you not careful , that first two weeks is transitional time to not count as flower time , it takes approximately 10 days for pistils to show after vegging?

2 Likes

Have a microscope will be doing it tomorrow pretty excited first time doing it and I just find it easier to start day one there that way if I clone there is hopefully less guess work to how long the plant takes to flower or that’s the idea will see how it works out probably have a month or longer left to go looking for a lot of amber before chop

Last thank you would of check out a lot of the buds but didn’t thing to go off some lower one will do that along with trying to get a deep look inside them to attempt to see those trichomes as well

1 Like

The top buds will always amber 2 weeks faster cause they are more open to light ?

2 Likes

New tent is in super excited

1 Like

@Cratix nice , what’s the plan , one monster 4 pounder producer in there are 30 different autos lol :laughing:?

1 Like

Actually I want to try something I’ve never done not entirely sure how it will work out but I want to drop 5 seeds get them to a certain point in the new tent clone then move them to the 3x3 to flower and start another I want to keep lights at same watts and height try to keep plants on the shorter side around 3-4 ft probably won’t top and will use 1 or 2 gallon pots for them keeping clones in solo until I get to sample all while looking for a male stud and couple mother plants

I have no idea if this works or not was actually going to ask @Hellraiser and a couple others what they think

2 Likes

What you are describing sounds like doing a SOG grow…
@Missiles is a champion at that style. :wink:

1 Like

That’s kinda what I’m going for but want add 5 plants into flowering every few weeks so that eventually I’ll be harvesting a couple plants every couple of weeks not sure if that’s how a sog works but will do more research on it

As always kaptain thank you for your help and the support you show me and everyone else your truly good hearted person :facepunch:

2 Likes

Should work just fine.

3 Likes

A
@Cratix once they clone and root from clone 3 weeks once the new foliage starts to grow from the clones , flip them and you should get at least 30 1 gallon pots tightly fitted in there, I run one of those out at each farm on certain strains that’s in high demand like Love Portion #9 and Demon Sweat big budding strains .

Kind of like this , that whole table will flower all at the same time soon as they all roots which is work but it’s a full perpetual harvest method . You can harvest every two weeks , every week with different strains, genetics etc , but it’s a full rotation constantly the samething which is work . If you can pull it off , your have quarter ounce colas of whatever strains, one big bud that’s it so if you want ounces you have to plant 4 or more of each lol !

3 Likes

Thank you very much that helps a lot and yeah didn’t think harvest would be very big but that’s alright not sure how many plants I’ll end up with but to get to 30 would probably be about two months and by then I would be close to harvesting the beginning ones but planning and doing are two different things and I definitely feel like this will be a challenge

1 Like

You can do it at @Cratix I believe in you !

5 Likes

It all starts with a thought, you got this my brother.

7 Likes

Damn bit speechless :no_mouth: thank you my friend you support is greatly appreciated will be giving it my all that is for sure

You definitely have some beautiful grows :fire::green_heart:

2 Likes

Now that is freaking sexy. Daaaannnngggg…:+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

@Cratix that is not the biggest farm , but to manage by myself 1400 plants is work and that’s how I got started . Lost my ass both cheeks and half of my respect for others in the beginning , I just couldn’t not phantom the evil in peoples heart to try and get over are think they winning by stealing or scamming , but I keep going back to the same tree by the pond and I was ready to quit a few times over . I still don’t understand it sometimes , but once I heard what the tree said by that pond , I got it and it could only be one voice, cause I was smoking and I was damn sure by myself !

3 Likes

Now that’s farming, very nice!

2 Likes

And so it all begins LETS GOO!!! :grin:

2 Likes