#student grower

@Cratix , all of that sucks , praying for healing Sir , stay the course , adapt and overcome come by any means necessary . I know life has a way of interrupting living , but you must find comvient ways for you’re survival, strengthen him and give him the blessing that’s rendered unto him by his righteousness in Christ Jesus , Amen .

1 Like

@yoshi thank you very much best wishes for everyone

1 Like

Alright so the screen and cloning gel came in today so my roommate and I mostly him got it all put in today and will take some clones Friday before flipping the lights to 12/12

Was pretty funny he snapped a branch off lol :joy: I just handed him honey and tape

He also picked up all this for me from the dispensary because I can’t really smoke

Hope everyone is having a good start to their week

3 Likes

Training with net is going well I’ve even been able to do some of it myself unfortunately the branch my roommate snapped off the stocked isn’t going to reconnect and survive but oh well not things happen.

So far we’re looking at a some what even canopy manage to bring the ice cream cakes down to bubba kush heights mostly and will be flipping to 12/12 Friday and take my first try at cloning going to be using some left over coco loco and probably some fresh pure coco not to sure yet we will see

Anyways here are the girls after 3 days of been in the net

3 Likes

@Cratix , you wasn’t brave enough yet to take all 4 of the big sun leaves , they will grow back even bigger in 2 weeks , that’s just 5 fingers leaves , wait until you see how big and huge the 9 finger leaves get ?

2 Likes

A lot of that is what has grown back in the last 3 days but I do leave some of the big outside fan leaves but take the sucker branches extra solar panels on a plant never hurt as long as they block light to colas is what the video kap showed me said so I decided to try it

Swapped nutes from standard jacks 321 to the bloom bag 3.5 grams a gallon and magnesium sulfate at 1.2 grams a gallon and just and fun cool thing the bloom bag turned the feed liquid blue tomorrow will be the first official day of flower can’t wait to see some buttons

1 Like

A pic of the bag

1 Like

Just picked up the ilgm baking mix pack 5 Girl Scout cookies extreme 5 wedding cake and 5 cherry pie add that with my fruity kush pack and I now have 6 different 5 seeds of each one going to be busy trying to grow all these time to save up for another tent lol need to grow more plants so I can grow all these seeds

2 Likes

Day 2 of flowering and day 3 of using jacks bloom and magnesium sulfate will use the mix for 11 more days as long as things continue going this well also cranked the light from 150 watts to 200 watts it’s around 20 inches or so from the canopy will up the light to max at end of the week depending on if any light or heat stress show up

1 Like

@Cratix why you waiting to tuck them under , adjust the scrog , are you can soft tie them to the scrog so they can start to spread , but I would super crop them being they stalk is plenty strong to crop .

1 Like

lol I’ve actually about ran out of room with the net
And am a bit nervous to super crop at this stage don’t want to loose anymore tops newbie at doing it and have already snapped a few off lol

Thank you a lot for your advice it is always appreciated

@Myfriendis410 @dbrn32 i got this email today I purchased the baking mix pack not sure what to do ilgm has been paid as well just checked bank account

Any seed purchase questions should be directed to the seed shop. We really have nothing to do with them other than to tag Customer Support.

1 Like

Ah ok thank you

2 Likes

Did you get order confirmation? I think there is hyperlink for customer service email within them, if not then email through seed shop.

Not sure when you ordered, but last time I was poking around there policy was something like they would reship seeds after 30 days or something like that. Sometimes they have to come from overseas, but sometimes it’s just week give or take. It’s completely possible that your order is fine and just being processed. I’m sure this ad was part of automated system.

Yeah I’m willing to wait but honestly I think it was an advertisement I don’t delete important email and keep all the ilgm ones and pretty sure it was an advertisement but man that was worded horribly for someone who just made a purchase

Again thank you

2 Likes

I went over to the seed store couple days ago and got the same email. I think the new site just emails you if you visited and looked at a couple different strains. I get the same emails from eBay if I put something on my cart but don’t pay for it right away. Pretty sure they’re just automated spam.

1 Like

Alright been a while since I updated and even this update is a couple days behind but that alright

5/5/2021 day 13 of flowering and day 14 of using the jacks bloom bag (last day for this bag) so after two weeks of using jacks bloom starting a day before flipping light to 12/12 has gone pretty well started with just bloom and magnesium sulfate first couple of days then added part b for few days only putting a couple grams of it into my 3 gallon jug to add in some calcium then finished of on just bloom and magnesium sulfate for the last few days bumping up the bloom
Bag to 4 g per gallon instead of 3.5 all in all it went great and feel like my plants started flowering earlier than usual honestly not sure next grow will be starting the bloom bag on day 8 of flowering and see how it goes

Hope everyone has an amazing weekend enjoying life :green_heart::v:

4 Likes

Alright way behind on update as usual but honestly been a super smooth grow only 2 issue so far one being the massive canopy level difference between the ice cream cakes and bubba kush. The bubba kush being on the small side way away from the light and the ice cream cake decided it wanted to be about 5 inches from it oh well not the first or last time for this issue

Second being temps are definitely high the ice cream cake tops but there’s not much I can do about it right now we’re getting an ac but not sure how much it will help might get a small mini one to pump cool air into the tent who knows may just let it ride and be happy about everything else :sunglasses::grin:

Day 22 of flowering
Did a massive defoliation on the plants

Day 32 of flowering

Nute mix for jacks 321 is part a 4g per gal magnesium sulfate 1.2 g per gal and part b 1.8 g per gal also have a second tent on the way from ac infinity 2x4x5 and will be using my hlg 135 and a Mars hydro ts 1000 I think it is still have order that light but have a blurple for a temporary substitute super excited for it

And on a side note I guess my gf is asking some questions on the forums about something she wants to do for me involving my grow have no what it is but I guess she was advised not too lol :joy: thank you to all who helped her may go looking for the post in the future

7 Likes