#student grower

4 nodes up @Cratix and start to slightly bend them until they bend flat over sideways, don’t force it, just bend them real easy back and forth until it lay down.
If you a more seasoned grower, just pinch the node until it snap like a green been, and than bend the stalks in what way the scrog needs to become filled, Now make sure you give them a balance feeding right before you super crop, if you have humid acid, recharge, silica, feed first, wait a day and crop, trim all at the same time, the less you touch them after training or snipping, the better they respond. 3-4 time through a full grow is what a gardener should actually cut :scissors:, trim, train they plants for a much bigger return, stress is good but less good stress is best .

3 Likes

You should watch this video…

You’ll see, it’s a lot easier than you think! :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Thank you both for the awesome advice got home for lunch and checked out the girls @yoshi is it possible to just super crop the new main branches since I have already topped them lol now you have me wanting to practice it on of my plants but they all need to go in to flower at the same time so probably shouldn’t unless I do them all. Ice cream cake is already a couple inches taller than the bubba kush is. I think I may just play with a screen this grow and practice super cropping on the next grow not to sure will watch @kaptain3d video after work look more at the girls and decide

4 Likes

You can supercrop any branch, anywhere on your plant in any directions you desire. As long as you give her a couple of days to recuperate, there’s no problems! Imo… :wink:

3 Likes

All you can do is double by doing it, you won’t hurt them, as in any training technique, each time you snip, cut :scissors:, trim, you stall the photosynthesis process and it redirects that vertical energy, in 5-7 days they will recover , feed them again and add a little 2.5ml of bloom or open seaseme the second recovery week after super crop, and after 14 days from bending, flip them and they will start to stretch and veg the screen for another 14 days and you should be pretty full by this points in 4x4 or 5x5 with 4-6 plants

1 Like

I’m just in a 3x3x6 in coco so my girls get fed twice a day everyday and have been very vigorous so after watching the video @kaptain3d posted I couldn’t stop myself from playing with my plants on the bubba kush I just the cracking thing was super excited to hear it and the ice cream cakes I did the super cropping broke a top on each plant I call it a success and a lot of fun and I learned a lot today thank you both a lot glad to be a #student of the forums here lol

3 Likes

Also it’s like you both new I bought honey over the weekend for biscuits

2 Likes

Well done my friend! Welcome to the rabbit hole! :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Lol thank you for the invite glad I joined I’m guessing the theme song is snap crackle pop will admit went back in about 30 minutes later and found a couple were try to stand up so I fixed them lol

1 Like

Little morning update after the super crop and it’s a lot to make them dang branches bend over then I thought went to water this morning and over half were upright :rage: so I went back in maybe a bit more aggressive lol snapping the first top clean off also the one from yesterday the cake mostly of didn’t look good so I removed it the one from this morning oh well energy redirected I guess as well partially broke another but just barely hopefully that one will comeback stinger with the honey and tape so all in all 2 tops broken off so far 2 damage but will recover and the discovery that’s it really difficult to get the crease mentioned in the video but with more practice I will get it down

Here they this morning after I went back in again lol :joy: :smiling_imp: no mercy till she bends the way I want

1 Like

Even if they break clean off, you can put them back and tape them. Use honey/aloes on the wound and tape everything with a “stretchy” tape, like teflon tape. And it should survive. Look at Anjij on my thread, that’s what happened to her 3 days ago and the branch barely seems traumatized… :nerd_face:

1 Like

I gave it a solid attempt on the first one last night unfortunately this morning you could tell it didn’t take fortunately I believe I will have several future opportunities to practice develop my repair skills

1 Like

Well the half broken branches appear to be doing just fine on my lunch break was wandering if the one I meat up this morning was going to wilt any but hasn’t so I’m going to call them good to go lol can’t wait to see them stretch after this

2 Likes

Hey @Cratix my friend, look what I found on IG :

2 Likes

Hey now that’s pretty cool would be a neat little peace to have

1 Like

So I had emailed jacks 321 asking about how to mix in the bloom bag and finisher bag and they said to stop both part a and b and use just the bloom and the same for when using the finisher here is the email

And a couple tags to see what others think hope you don’t mind just like second opinions
@Hellraiser @imSICKkid

4 Likes

Straight from the horses mouth. I’d go with exactly what they told you.

4 Likes

Yep - give it a shot, will have to try that Bloom and Finish.

4 Likes

Thank you both going to use them how they are saying and see how it goes unfortunately I’m not the most seasoned grower and it’s my first run with jacks so my feedback on them may not be the greatest but will give it my best plus lots of pics lol

1 Like

Well this next week won’t be going as entirely plan but will do my best to make it happen yesterday I ended up in ER from abdominal pain and had to have my appendix removed I went in at 1 pm was out of surgery by 7 pm all happened yesterday and I’m already back home just a bit laid up (also tested positive for Covid simultaneously) so until I can water again I have to rely on my roommate and girlfriend to water for me and install the screen when it gets in Monday the girls will only be watered once a day till I’m able to do it again hopefully mid week I’m a young one and bounce back fast

Hope everyone is having a great weekend

2 Likes