Stuck in preflower?

Have gorilla glue auto at 53days. Grown in autopots, coco/perlite mix with clay pebbles at the bottom and airdomes. Using GHE FloraCoco Grow and Bloom nutrients at 50% recomended dose with 1.4EC. Nutrients tank ph is at 5.7. lights are quantum boards with 480w at the wall and supplementary amazon light at 100w. The problem looks like they are “stuck in preflower”, they have been on bloom nutrients for two weeks, the vertical growth has stopped and there is no progress for the last week. Any ideas? The buds are the same size and not growing.

It will take off dont worry. If u still see growth then itll just be a big ass auto with big buds. Ive had a auto get 4ft then flower. Just dont over due the nutes. May still be expanding roots

1 Like

How often you watering? Looks a little overwatered. That will slow it down

Hey @Gmartynas happy growing!
I agree with @appleyardjr267 your fan leaves are looking a little fat and heavy. I’m sure others will chime in, def wait for more replies.
I was in the same position. I had pistils sprouting for weeks without any sign of fattening. Was also worried I was stuck in flower. The key word you will hear is Patience! It does appear you are still very early into Flower.

1 Like

This is a great community for any questions/concerns you may have.
She does have some deep greens and some pretty purples going on. Good luck with her, and is also fun to watch someone’s grow.
:+1:t2::v:t2:

1 Like

I would not worry too much about it, all autos grow on their own schedule.

1 Like

Ur correct, this isnt only a great community, its the best community. Other forums put u down instead of help. Gotta start somewhere and if it wasnt for this forum i wouldnt have got through my very first grow ever now ive learned so much

3 Likes

Thanks for reply. I don’t water it. It’s autopot system, bottom fed auto system. It refills when tray is empty. But it looked overwatered to me as well, I don’t think you can overwater with autopots.

1 Like

YES SIR AGREED!
I tried one other forum when I joined ILGM.
They will go unnamed, the first reply I received on that site was just “Noob this, green Noob that, I gotta stay off the noob pages”
I immediately logged out and never looked back. ILGM is the only forum for me!!

2 Likes

Ahhhhh ok, I’m interested in this now…gonna watch this grow fo sho!

U dont even have to name the other forums cause ive know i been on em. Theyre the google search main stream forums. I stay away now. Those forums discourage a newbie

2 Likes

But you can over water with auto pots , because cannibus likes wet and dry cycles. Auto pots tend to deny the plant from the dry cylce.

2 Likes

I dont really know about autopots. Heard of them but never used it. Im sure either way the roots can get suffocated but i dont wanna spread lies though

1 Like

Well it’s not a first grow I’m using this system. There is airdomes which supply air by airpump. Didn’t have that problem before, but I get new problems with every grow🙂

3 Likes

Will have to dig into that problem :+1:

1 Like

Agreed. Always gonna face some kinda differ issue especially with different strains. Plants are so much like humans and different dna has different needs

1 Like

Not just the difference in strains but in the plants. You can grow a bunch of the exact same strain out of the same bag , and they grow different. I saw one post where 2 plants of the same strain were going but the water and nutrient required was double on one.

I agree. Different phenos. I have 2 super skunks going and their completely different

1 Like

Just like with humans. One seed will resemble the mom while the other resembles the dad. Its super interesting stuff. Gotta love science

Or resemble the neighbor…

2 Likes