Stuck between seedling and vegetative stage 😭

Hello all! This is my 2nd attempt and both times my poor babies have gotten stuck between the seedling and vegetative stage. I am in week 2 of this grow and my plants are not developing leaves. I am having trouble keeping my humidity and temperatures from fluctuating so much and think this may be one of the causes. I have never grown ANYTHING before so I had to make many changes from the first time around but this time I am receiving the same results. Any suggestions?

1 Like

Post some photos and tell us about your growing environment. Grow medium, light type and size, nutrients, etc.

Edit: Don’t forget to include grow area temperature and pH when you water.

3 Likes

Pics please or it didnt happen

1 Like

Hello all! This is my 2nd attempt and both times my poor babies have gotten stuck between the seedling and vegetative stage. I am in week 2 of this grow and my plants are not developing leaves. I am having trouble keeping my humidity and temperatures from fluctuating so much and think this may be one of the causes. I have never grown ANYTHING before so I had to make many changes from the first time around but this time I am receiving the same results. Any suggestions?

When I watered the plants this morning, I found one was drooped over.

What soil are you using

Here ya go.
Strain; Type, Bag Seed, Or Na

Soil In Pots, Hydroponic, Or Coco?

System Type?

Ph Of Runoff Or Solution In Reservoir?

What Is Strength Of Nutrient Mix? Ec, Or Tds

Indoor Or Outdoor

Light System, Size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation System; Yes, No, Size

Ac, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add Anything Else You Feel Would Help Us Give You A Most Informed Answer. Feel Free To Elaborate. Clear pictures in natural or white light helps a lot.
Happy. Growing

1 Like

Sorry guys! This is my first time posting and I am learning how to maneuver this forum. I am using FoxFarm Soil, l and a grow tent with a LED grow light. I water once a day around 330am

White widow strain

You know what i would start two seeds just in case these dont survive ,and when u do ur soil for the solo cups i would mix worm castings in the soil it wont burn ur plants but it will give them food for a few weeks

1 Like

Droopy one needs the husk removed. Wet it with a drop of water and wait a minute then gently, very gently use a toothpick or tweezers to remove the leftover seed husk. It will straighten up in time.

3 Likes

It is likely that you are drowning them. Seedlings don’t need and can’t tolerate much water.
I put them in moist soil and place a clear cup over them for a humidity dome. I will mist the inside of the cup every day or two but don’t water them for at least a week to 10 days.

4 Likes

Take heart because I think these will survive with some proper care. I have had worse ones live and produce well.

3 Likes

Thank you all! I wasn’t expecting a response so fast lol and I wasn’t prepared with all my info. Typical newbie/rookie :joy:

Ok. I use a humidifier to try to keep between 60 and 70%. The LED gets hot fast so I am constantly turning it off and on to keep temps between 22 and 26c

Can you leave the light on and deal with your temps by leaving the tent open and placing a fan to blow gently into the tent?

3 Likes

Ooohhh ok! Awww I am drowning my poor babies. Thank you!

1 Like

Knock that seed hull off its keeping it from growing them middle leaves

You may find some useful information in this topic:

2 Likes