STS Solution Feminizing

I don’t intend to breed, but that’s still good to know. I was under the impression that colloidal silver was safe.

I respect those of you that want to breed, but I kill males by compulsion. I let one live to give away last year and it still messes with me that I let a male survive! Lol

I sort my seeds and send the potential males to the breeders I have direct contact with. It makes me feel good to help when it was something I would have destroyed otherwise.

I just got a batch of more seeds, but I’m not as impressed with this bud, so I’m not sure that I will keep any of these. The high is nice and heavy, but still retains mental clarity. My hesitation is not being excited about the flavor. Not bad, but not something to make the palette sing!

1 Like

I found essentially the same info for STS, but found errors and confusing language when I broke it down. I put together a sheet that gives fast reference to make as much or little of STS as needed.

The note on Silver Nitrate is a BIG one. Don’t pour it in a septic system. :scream:

There are a few sources for Silver Nitrate readily available. Bottom line is I think it is less expensive than buying Colloidal Silver. (Plus I am dubious that you are getting the real thing. My last purchase of it was not a good experience).
Making your own solution is the way to go. Check it out @Vexer

Don’t want to take credit for the work of others. Just want it to be clear and easy to find here in ILGM. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Doing it on for the first time much better results then I got from CS all going well put my plants wanted to breed a few days late but looks like going to work out will let you know when I see seeds forming.