Changed my room…2x3 and have an YGROW 600. Had two seedling 1 wk apart they both opened to tap root put them in soil. …kept them domed and moist. lost them both light is 28" up as I have a small plant. Should I go in separate area with a small led floodlight. One seed left??
Get yourself a big cfl. I use a true 55w 6500k cfl and use that for the first few weeks
What tempture where they residing at?
75 and 50 humidity
Here is support ticket discussed in other thread
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)
- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
- Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
- Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Light system
- Temps; Day, Night
- Humidity; Day, Night
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
- Co2; Yes, No
Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner