Strive Brand Nutrients

Does anyone have experience with Strive Nutrients? I am looking at switching nutrient lines. Lots of great reviews on the website. A two part system to mix instead of a dozen bottles.

3 Likes

Never heard of them or come across them, however; if you’re looking to switch id recommend switching to jacks. Cheap and easy to use. Its a 3 part system but could be 2 if you want it to be. Great quality!

3 Likes

I’m sure someone else will ask, but why not Jack’s? Cheap, easy and excellent quality.

4 Likes

It’s the same price as Jack’s with a 2 part mix

2 Likes

Hopefully, we have some users to pass on a review if yhey have used them.

2nd grow, when i came, i wanted simple, jacks is fairly simple and came with lots of satisfied results.

2 Likes

Lots of people use jacks here so it will be easy to get guidance but if you’re set on strive then go for it. Just make sure u get honest feedback before buying it. Hopefully someone here used it before and can give u some feedback.

3 Likes

@ashhhh I want to switch to Jack’s… But need to get through my gallon jugs of FF nutes first… :crossed_fingers:Maybe next grow or first grow of next year.

1 Like

@Fiefie You’ll be very happy with the results!

1 Like

I have Jacks on my list for sure.

Let’s Do this!

Not promoting, just experimenting with a new product.

Hi, did you try Strive nutrients and were you satisfied? I’m considering trying it. Thanks

Ive been using Strive for about 5 grows now. I am super happy with it. Ive been an organic grower for many years in living soil, im a big flavor guy, and i got that with organics, but i wanted to try something simpler. With strive ive been getting great yields, epic frost, excellent flavor and aroma, and burns really clean, with a nice white ash.

Im forever being complimented on my cannabis, but as much as i want to take credit for being an amazing grower :grin:, the truth is…its comes down to great genetics and great nutrients.

There may be better nutes out there, im not saying there isnt, but i will probably never know, im knocking it out of the park using Strive.

Pic of a pheno hunt winner i got from a pack of Seedjunky wedding cake x gellato 33 grown in promix bx using Strive nutrients and nothing else.

2 Likes

Hey how did u flush your plants for harvest I use Strive but I’m having issues finishing