Stressed blue haze. Help!

Uploading: 20201202_170309.jpg… Uploading: 20201202_170322.jpg… Uploading: 20201202_170337.jpg… Uploading: 20201202_170352.jpg…
Can anyone help me with these blue haze plants. Ive done all i know to do.

We have chocolpe. Blue haze and California haze. All are fine but the 3 are just not working? Any help would be greatly appreciated ty

Need info & pictures didn’t upload.

So im using fox farm trio and cal mag and ph water at 6 to 6.4. Everything was fine until week 4 of flower when i switched to spiderfarmer 4000 from mars hydro 2000. All other plants are doing great but i just cant seem to get these blue haze going.

I’m still not smart enough to give accurate advice but the leaves curling inward I saw on my own when I had the lights too close. I was in hydro & using two mars hydro 1000’s. Could be that but I’d wait for one of the more experianced growers to come along & give thier opionions.

2 Likes

Those leaves folded up are a good sign you are experiencing a heat or light intensity issue. How close is that SF? More information will also help. fill out the answers you can

fill out a support ticket Strain; Type, Bag Seed, Or Na

Soil In Pots, Hydroponic, Or Coco?

System Type?

Ph Of Runoff Or Solution In Reservoir?

What Is Strength Of Nutrient Mix? Ec, Or Tds

Indoor Or Outdoor

Light System, Size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation System; Yes, No, Size

Ac, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

2 Likes

I would check for pests. Those symptoms closely resemble broadmite damage.

1 Like

So the follow-up is we flushed them 2 moved them to a 100 w light and did not feed again she finished at 71 grams so dissapointing in that aspect but was very strong and frosty when it finished. It says its a very difficult strain to grow and it proved to be so.

1 Like