Streaking Leaves - Is that Nitrogen Deficiency?

I’ve been under the radar for 2 years, growing and going without issue. I just ordered some new seeds and started White Widow and Amnesia Haze. The AH is good and green and growing well.

My question is the WW. It is 5 weeks, in Happy Frog soil, 600 watt hid in a 3x3x5 tent. 18-6 and I have been light on the nutes. Water is 6.4 PpM w/nutes is 445. Tent temps were too high and both plants were drooping (63-85). Changed my venting and fan speed and got to 63-78 on a consistent basis.

These yellow streaks showed up after I went about 2 weeks with just water. I have now watered with Bergman’s nutes with nitrogen.

Opinions, please. Am I back on track? Or am I guessing wrong? The AH is only 3 weeks and is not showing any of this yellowing.

This is the AH that seems fine, but younger.

1 Like

That is just genetic variegation. Not harmful to the plant. A lot of times they grow out of it.

4 Likes

Watching this. It looks cool. I’m sure you don’t feel that way, I wouldn’t either if she was mine.

I’ve grown a few other White Widow plants without this streaking. I’m trying to figure out what I did differently this time. If it’s not a problem, then that’s great. My other plant does not have this.

It’s just a genetic trait. It’s nothing you did. It was in its dna.

2 Likes

Awesome!
I’ll see you at harvest!

2 Likes

‘Growing like a weed’ with its genetic mutation.

2 Likes