Strawberry 🍓 Kush (UPDATE) NEED ADVICE PLEASE

Okay so this is my first grow. I germinated 3 seeds of Strawberry Kush, one has sprouted and looks great, the other two (I’m hoping) are a bit behind. Two more days, and it’ll be a week since I put these babies in the dirt. I decided to cover the other two to help out. Should I just sit back and be patient? Any advice and help would be awesome!

Wait it out.

2 Likes

If they all cracked, had similar tap roots, were planted at the same depth and got the same amount of water then I would say be patient. If you buried the other plants deeper. watered too much on some over the other that sprouted, then it may just be bad seed. In most instances it something we do that makes a difference. Most of the time if I have a failure when it comes to germinating plants it is usually because they don’t crack at all. As long as they cracked and you planted them with at least a quarter inch tap root under the same conditions you should be fine. Just patience.

1 Like

I think you might have thought to much and done to much. Sit back relax. If you spend more then ten minutes a day with your plants your doing to much already to hurt your plant

3 Likes

Cool, thanks man!

I treated them all the same. So I’ll chill out and let them do their thing. When should I worry?

They have been in the dirt for 5 days. And you probably only buried them about a quarter inch deep. If I understand this correctly. Then I think its ok to very gently see whats going on down there. I would take a toothpick and cautiously search through the dirt. For three plants I would spend 5 minutes and no more.

2 Likes

I’m so sad, I did the toothpick idea and came up with nothing!! So I’m down to two. :sob::disappointed_relieved::cry:

What do I do with this one though???

So I shouldn’t read them bedtime stories?

1 Like

Real funny!!! :joy:
Thanks for the help.

Duuuuuuuuude so late man. Those guys are DEAD and gone. Thanks anyway :v: