Strawberry Kush CBD

good call!

2 Likes

off to get my seeds :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hell yeah, im all about dropping beans!

2 Likes

Love this :rofl:. Just goes to show what you can do to these plants. @JDUB1 I would ride it out as well. Ph is a bit high going in but everything else looks spot on

1 Like

@Eagles009 @Davyg

FYI here is a shot of a leaf I just removed

2 Likes

Again looks a little burned to me…but not even that bad…most of my plants have yellow leaves…or purple or red…by the time I chop them anyway. I’m on a less is more feeding kick at the moment. I’m feeding light ensuring the abovementioned yellow leaves come through…not because I like yellow leaves but because I’m growing more potent weed since I backed off.

1 Like

Here’s a couple of charts for you :sunglasses:.

eb58368476153373ad29211248800732cb0d6ebd_1_375x500

Who hasn’t spoke to the Op about this yet?

Your ph is causing nutrients not to be taken into the plant.

This could also result in you creating salt bind in your root system.

I would correct this issue ASAP

if it were mine remedy-

Flush with 3-5* pot size with distilled water, and rehydrate with correct ph water and nutrients

Here’s bergmans criticism of under that ph

1 Like

Great charts… have these saved, that’s why i thought maybe zinc deficiency which would make sense if looking at nutrient charts uptake for soil

1 Like

Thanks for the post mate,

I am growing in organic super soil (living soil) so was unsure If this would be an issue or not as I have read alot that testing PH doesnt matter as there are buffer in the soil which the microbes take care of…
not using bottled nutrients

That sucks, so if your mix is off at any rate you’ve ruined months of work? Sounds exhausting

soil-ph-chart-marijuana-sm

Ph your water, or don’t use tap

Doesn’t matter what’s in the soil if the plant doesn’t want to take it in

Yeah the pH crossed my mind and I’m not too informed on living soil but my understanding is you are free to ignore ph of input as stuff in soil sorts it out …now my understanding could be wrong. But that’s what it is currently.

Other then flushing with distilled everything else was correct…

“ When growing cannabis with composted super soil, you want to use a clean source of water. You don’t want to use distilled water, as it can mess with the soil ecosystem, but most sources of water should be okay as long as the pH isn’t very high or low. If the pH of the water is outside the 6.3-7 pH range, it can disrupt your soil cycle and cause nutrient deficiencies. That means if you may need to adjust the pH of your water before giving it to plants (instructions below). Additionally, if you have very hard water (high PPM), it may interfere with your root’s natural processes. For example, if your tap water has tons of chloramine or chlorine to kill bacteria, it may also kill the beneficial microbes living in the soil.”

1 Like

Imma bow out now. I googled it real quick too lol. I found what I expected to find

“When using our living soil there is no need to ph your water. You also don’t want to use an RO water filter. Regardless of if you are using city water, or well water, we recommend using a sediment and carbon filter on your water. Straight city water can slowly kill your soil through the chlorine, or chloromine.”

But I don’t know enough to argue for it :yum:.

I don’t know enough about living soil either but it almost seems natural for all ph in soil to be equal.

Once roots develops and allow the plants to really pick and choose what it wants to take it, the plant will have a tough life.

After that establishment period is over it seems it won’t matter at all, or to as far as my reading has lead me to believe.

Dunno anyone doing living soil either.

Other forums read similar as to here also. Some say ph, others say find source of water that isn’t r/o distilled to be able to pull from.

Find a Fresh water spring to tap off of in your area, Or another fresh water source with a better ph level maybe…

Or ride it out and see if they recover.

3 Likes

Really appreciate the help guys… i too have read those articles
As it says generally you dont have to ph unless deficiencies… well there are definately deficiencies…
Im thinking i may just buy some spring water for the rest of this grow instead of ph downing myself… think ilw buy some citric acid crystals to get it sorted in future

1 Like

Post 22 told the op his pH was a bit high going in.

1 Like

Yea you did

1 Like

You did more of a quad line same thing as a mainline more or less the shale is dam near the same but instead if a 2 mains there’s 4 and you make your upside down umbrella shape from there …same finish line less time imo

These are a couple quadline I’ve done it’s my preferred LST its not quite HST mainlineing is more invasive to me quads you top above a point that could give you shock plus your leaving more leaves on then a recomended mainline at first split ina mainline its recomendednto only have 1 nods wirth if leaves and that’s it to force the 2main lines of the manifold… they say manifolding a plant can actually speed up flower times and ripeness uniformity as well as uniformity in bud size with almostn0 lard if you do it right…best way to put it is forcing all the energy to a select about 8 colas I like 16 ina wuad

1 Like

Here’s a couple before flower starts to begin full swing look how they make square shape perfect foundation for square scrogs

1 Like