Strawberry kush and white widow

I wish my strawberry girls looked like that think I’m going to try a sog when I get my lights with all the room I have

1 Like

:joy: unfortunately I have to army crawl under my forest…kinda not complaining at the same time… But when I feed I’ll mix up a gallon of full dose big bloom… Half strength tiger bloom… And just Ph it with my Ph pen which I think is calibrated…will know soon thanks to @ktreez420…lol but I’ve been Ph to like 6.5 and I only use one Gallon to the three plants… The soil stays so wet with the leds there very limited evaporation…I have plastic pots which I hand drilled holes… Lots of them… And I was watering like every three to four days in very early flower but I’ve since moved up to every two days… And thank you @Usmcjojo for the compliment…you should absolutely do a scrog in your big ass room lol… OMG pounds coming your way… Here’s a picture of the women tonight at lights off…

6 Likes

I know I can’t wait

1 Like

Thats funny you have to army crawl ,it will be well worth it, your gonna fill up the top 2 drawers of your dresser with this haul lol. I cant wait to be able to grow some healthy plants :laughing: looks cool seeing the difference in the 2 strains squished side by side

2 Likes

Agreed the two strains together you can really see how leafy the white widow is… I think I might have to get another fan… And I trimmed off so much off of her too… Now that I have been scroging for this grow I don’t see myself doing regular grows other than outside…there’s freaking bud everywhere… I love it…

2 Likes

Got Some tric pics!!! Strawberry kush is almost done… I’m planning on picking one sooner than the other see if I can get some different smoke outta the same strain…

8 Likes

3 Likes

Looking beautiful dude! And looks like the WW is finally taking off! :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::v:

1 Like

Yeah buddy!!! After the last feed she staying turning things up… I’m assuming her pre flower was a lot longer than the strawberry and I switched nutes to quick for her… That’s just what I think though lol

1 Like

Thanks bro!!!

1 Like

An your making my mouth water can’t wait to smoke my girls

1 Like

Mine too the smell is absolutely stunning!! The strawberry kush I mainlined in the back smells like a damn fruit tree!! The one up front is very skunk!! Not much unless rubbed against…then it’s really strong. I’m not sure about the rumor about not smelling lol but thanks bro I really wanna see how your women grow without a screen

1 Like

Ohhh boy are these bitches frosty!!!

7 Likes

Damn looks good looks like you could pull a pound!!! Easy bro!

1 Like

Here’s the first one chopped!!! This is at like seven and a half weeks. Next one will get chopped in like a week or prob two!!! Thank you everyone who helped me get here!!!

3 Likes

Nice job!
One of those should be a bud of the month entry

2 Likes

Thanks @Paulcrf one of those are deff going in lol

2 Likes

Absolutely beautiful @bobbyb! Great job dude! Can’t wait to smoke some of that with you, it looks so tasty! :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::v:

3 Likes

Can’t wait for you to roll one of your famous blunts with this stinky shit!!!

2 Likes

Damn @Bobbyb i hope mine comes out just like that.

1 Like