Strawberry kush and white widow challenge

Yes sir, it’s gonna be a challenge for space as they grow… I try to keep up with what’s being posted but I work full time and this is hard to do @daz49 … I haven’t even posted anything on my plants… I have 3 WW about 5 weeks old now from breaking soil… They are doing well… Gonna fim the 3 tonight or tomorrow … Pumped for this grow cause now I feel like I have experience and know more about what I’m doing… Good luck
Bro!

1 Like

looks great, having a joint grow with your sister is real nice…that tent is going to be packed!

2 Likes

The harvest is all for me lol so win win but she grew them till the grow tent, to show she could lol thanks brother

3 Likes

Well done @daz49 tent will be packed is right!

1 Like

Thanks brother,that’s what I’m hoping for

1 Like

@daz49 ,they all looking great , looking forward to seeing how your scrog goes.

1 Like

Thanks brother

Here are my newest pictures, I couldn’t wait any longer so they have been in flower for a week ,first picture all 4 plants

Next picture the gold leaf and super silver haze

And then the white widow and strawberry kush

@Willd @Majiktoker @kabongster @Smokin_ernie @Coltfire @Capt_Seeweed @Zombo @bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971

13 Likes

Nice looking tent @daz49… Gonna yield some weighty buds by the look of them!

1 Like

Thanks buddy, I kept the 2 under scrog in veg longer waiting for the other 2 to catch up, what are you growing at the moment

I have 3 WW going from ILGM… This is my second grow, but first with ILGM Seeds… The plants are gonna be 7 weeks this Wednesday… Gonna try and give them a good veg to increase my yield @daz49

1 Like

I’ve only used their seeds, and this is my 3rd grow, my first 2 were only 1 plant each but they did well, you’ll have to tag me in your grow

1 Like

I will but haven’t really done the journal thing… I am doing a written journal at home here but haven’t posted anything… When I shoot some pics, I’ll copy you for sure @daz49

2 Likes

great job as usual @daz49 The tent looks great!

1 Like

Thanks brother, wait a couple of weeks and it’ll be full

1 Like

Awesome. Should be quite the harvest! How’s Goldie treating ya these days? @daz49

1 Like

Yes should definitely be a good harvest and 4 different plants ,so that’s exciting, goldies clone I think will do really well, and still got a nice jar and a half left of goldy and she’s getting sweeter I think, or maybe it’s me lol stoned

The new update of how they are going

a few shots from the sides and then each one’s buds, shown in the order as I go around the room

The last picture is the strawberry kush and the bud looks very different, very spindley so a bit worried about that 1, has anyone done the kush before and do they look normal

@Willd @Majiktoker @kabongster @Smokin_ernie @Coltfire @Capt_Seeweed @Zombo @Niala @Zombo @Myfriendis410

12 Likes

My wife is wanting me to get some and grow cause of certain affects it has according to ILGM website. Hope that makes sense

2 Likes

The Og Kush was like poodle puff balls haha. Don’t know about the Strawberry. It just kinda looks early. …

Pretty plants Darren!

Alan

1 Like