Strawberry kush and white widow challenge

Thanks, I hope I don’t find anymore, I have looked and looked after finding each seed and I can’t find nothing

1 Like

I got 12 off of my last blueberry. It’s the gift that keeps on giving. Ya got nothing to worry about! @daz49

5 Likes

Cheers @bob31 brother, that takes a weight off, so wot did you think of the trichomes

they are close @daz49 Is that the one you are going or did split?

1 Like

It’s both the ssh and the gl clone that I will stem split together, but the gold leaf looks more milky and the ssh has more amber but maybe 50 /50 split, so I thought check sunday

Sounds like a plan. Exactly what I would do! @daz49

1 Like

Ok then thanks everyone, panick over, I’m told it’s normal to find a few

1 Like

I had same freak out. If it’s just a few you’re good to go.

1 Like

I’ll be keeping my eyes peeled, hopefully none or at least not many more i hope, thanks brother

@Mikos this is my 3rd grow, please check it out

1 Like

here are the super silver haze today
Sun Oct 29 15-56-07
Sun Oct 29 15-58-20
Sun Oct 29 15-56-59

she’s really close for stem splitting ,who’s the stem splitting master on here @bob31

3 Likes

here is the gold leaf today
Sun Oct 29 16-19-02
Sun Oct 29 16-19-14
Sun Oct 29 16-18-28
Sun Oct 29 16-18-12

2 Likes

i decided to try the strawberry kush and here’s how she looked
Sun Oct 29 16-25-29
Sun Oct 29 16-25-15
Sun Oct 29 16-24-53
Sun Oct 29 16-24-34

3 Likes

From those pics, I’m leading toward your good go, harvest time!.. @daz49… Maybe one more week or so IMO

2 Likes

Thanks yeah i’m thinking maybe stem splitting Monday ish, see how the trichomes look

1 Like

Happy Sunday @Zombo

and nice looking trichs @daz49 …I’m thinking of splitting a couple of stems on my plant, I dunno yet…that or a partial harvest, a few buds at a time, as they mature

1 Like

Well here’s how the room is looking today and this is how I’m greeted

Now for some bud shots ,white widow

!

11 Likes

Happy Sunday @kabongster… You bring up a good idea… Since I’m not gonna split my stems, I may do partial harvest method… That can be an option since I have 1 plant that looks further along than the others… Based on brown pistils at bud sites… I still have clear to cloudy trichomes but I can’t believe I would wait any longer than 2 weeks more for my harvest.

2 Likes

Great pics @daz49… Happy plants you have… Good harvest coming brother

1 Like

8 Likes

iv’e decided i’m going to split the stem tonight

4 Likes