Strawberry kush 1st ever weed grow

Beautiful setup, beautiful plants!

2 Likes

Thanks, I can’t take much credit, the setup is based off the help and ideas of many growers. I took what I liked from each of their setups and made this. It’s my learning experience but hope it also gives others some ideas as well.

4 Likes

@Blazinace that’s what it is all about well done, and good luck in your grow which looks beautiful by the way :v:

1 Like

Tommorow is flip day, and is 90 days old from seed. These ladies got hugeon me and I’m loving it.

8 Likes

Looking brilliant well done mate :v: there are a hole lot of people getting some real experience for this forum will DONE ALL ILGM FAMILY it’s just great to see.

2 Likes

Lookks like you having all the fun.

It’s been awhile since my last update but today is day 7 flower for the girls, they are 3’ tall from the soil and 3’x3’ squared

7 Likes

Man they look absolutely awesome keep it up

2 Likes

Absolutely beautiful!

1 Like

Beautiful! I have a question… I’m in my 5th week of flower w/SK as well but I have these leaves

Could I flush at this point to help with recovery?

1 Like

@Blazinace those are some beautiful looking plant’s I’m shocked every time you post an update please keep it going mate and congrats on a wonderful grow :v:.

1 Like

@Blazinace I’m no expert but I think maybe it is a PK deficiency or Cal-Mag you have a hole lot to feed there buddy.

I’ve started kelp this week and started cal/mag
again. I didn’t want to over do but I guess I’ll get back to every other day to feed. Thx

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

2 Likes

Week 2 flower update

6 Likes

Week 3 I’m finding these ladies are extremely hungry, worked out a calmag def I hope the spread stops now. I use RO water and add 1 tsp per gal always have but I still developed the def, I had to double that dose per gallon in order to see that spread slow down. Anyways here’s a couple new pics!

5 Likes

Very nice!

Day 37 flower

2 Likes

@garrigan62 @Hogmaster

Just seen this and what are those little balls? I’m 37 days into flower

1 Like

Those are just swollen callyx, nothing to worry about unless they start growing in bunches.

4 Likes

Dam, you beat me again…lmao
But yup she is right.

2 Likes