Strawberry Cough Revised Hydro System

yep…close

1 Like

Just a quick update. I chopped the three smaller plants and drying now. Still letting the bigger girls ripen. Just a few more days to go.

4 Likes

Nicely done :100:

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Nice fat cola !

1 Like

Just finished up with the grow. Bagged up 36 ounces. Got some pictures below of some buds.

I was going to take a breather for a couple of weeks but just soaked me two Godfather OGs from ILGM. I’ve closed off 4 of the buckets. Gonna be a smaller grow but going to spend more time in veg and fill out the same footprint that i had with six plants. Just curious if i should keep posting on this thread or start a new one?
@Graysin @HappyHydroGrower @Retiredoldguy @Joshmcginnis28 @PharmerBob

6 Likes

Nicely done!

As far as new thread or continue the old, grower’s choice!

3 Likes

Awesome job there brother.

Some find it easier to reflect back on something said with in the same journal, as opposed to looking it up in another journal. I’ve got 3 or 4 other threads but I’ll use the one I have now for the rest of time. Good luck! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

I agree with @Graysin , growers choice. I think my current one I’m going to keep for a while now unless I switch up methods .

Congrats on harvest btw . Looks very nice :+1:

2 Likes

wicked grow!

2 Likes

Here we go again! Let me introduce you to 2 additions to the family. These two girls are ILGM Blackberry Kush! For the last few weeks, I was wanting to grow some GodFather OG but I had 3 failed attempts to germinate the seeds. I assume it was just a bad batch so I pulled out the Blackberry Kush and was successful on the first attempt. For these girls I plan to run a 20 week schedule so I guess for harvesting will be around 1/21/23. This might change depending on how long it takes to fill the scrog net. I’ve scheduled 6 weeks of veg but I will increase that time until I’m satisfied. Tagging some buddies that have been following along and have been very supportive. Hope ya’ll follow along again for this journey! Feel free to tag others that might want to follow.
@HappyHydroGrower @Joshmcginnis28 @Retiredoldguy @PharmerBob @Graysin @KnUcKLzBcHuBBy

6 Likes

Love the signs of life from a fresh rockwool cube. Nothin’ better

Looks like we’ll be on the same schedule, minus the scrog net. :v::100:

5 Likes

Fine looking sprouts you got there! I’ll be keeping an eye on this for sure

Great harvest as well! I’m forum illiterate so I just got the notification for that one today

2 Likes

Looking good bro!!:sunglasses::+1:t3::v:t3::love_you_gesture:t3:

1 Like

Hello All! It’s been a while. Here’s some updated pics for the girls. I broke the stem on one of the Blackberry Kush seedlings so I decided to germinate a Girl Scout Cookie
20220929_215736

3 Likes

Lookin good! Glad to see you back. :v:

1 Like

Yeah…the job that pays the bills comes first! LOL! Maybe by the time I get really good at growing, it’ll be legal here and I’ll just get a cultivator’s license and do this instead! A per son can dream right?

3 Likes

That would be the dream, no doubt about it. :100:

1 Like

Absolutely beautiful brother. Keep’em growin! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks man! How’s things going? Hope your feeling better!

1 Like