Strawberry Cough Revised Hydro System

You’ll be fine, water doesn’t seem too hot for roots either. Keep an eye on the if you notice anything odd going on, water too hot can always use bottles of ice water to float in tank for cooling

1 Like

Ended up not getting on my flight. Got to the airport for my flight at 4pm and the planes from 7am hadn’t even left yet. The airline said that my plane would arrive at 9pm so I decided it wasn’t in the cards to make it to California this week so I rebooked for Monday. Gave me time to get my pump in and online.

1 Like

Here’s some updated pics of the girls. They three in the middle eclipse their smaller sisters.
I’ve almost given up on weaving them in the scrog. I might do it one more time but it sure is a pain.

2 Likes

Excellent job on filling that canopy! You gonna have a butt load of weed for sure. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Just back from my business trip. Walked into my room to find this. I now understand what the term “stretch” means. :flushed:

4 Likes

Thank you @Myfriendis410 for editing the title.

1 Like

I think I’m on track with this cloning business

3 Likes

Not a problem. I figured you couldn’t edit it so I did.

2 Likes

Very nice roots!

1 Like

Thank you! I honestly thought i was going to have dead plants by the time i got back. I moved the cloning tent out of the main grow room because I was paranoid about light leaks. The shop isn’t climate controlled so the clones were subjected to some pretty hot gulf region temps. Needles to say i was shocked when I saw them

2 Likes

Just a quick update. Girls are now starting to show preflowering. Definitely still stretching! :grimacing:

4 Likes

A few pics to update.
Nine weeks from seed
In the third week of 12/12
1st week of flower.
Realized that my room has a design flaw that only showed up during the first summer grow. My “Bigger the Better approach” when sizing my gigantic water chiller is giving my air-conditioning system a run for its money. I decided to bite the bullet and get a smaller chiller on the way. I plan on setting it up outside the room and bypass the large unit. I won’t be able to increase the light intensity any further until I get some heat out of here. I also had to get some plant yoyos because one of the taller girls has decided to layover on her neighbor for support and hog up the other light.

2 Likes

Holy stretch, Batman! Be ready to hold those babies upright when those buds start stacking. Yikes! I’m scared for you already :joy:

1 Like

:rofl: I’m not sure how much more stretch i can handle!

1 Like

Get ready to supercrop! :rofl:

1 Like

Like this? This is my first time having this issue but I guess its a good issue right? :rofl:

2 Likes

Here’s a few pictures from todays check in

1 Like

@HappyHydroGrower @Graysin from your experience, does the pics represent where they should be at this point? From the schedule I laid out, I have a minimum of 5 weeks left till harvest. I’m in my 3rd week of flower and 5 weeks from 12/12 lights and Week 11 from seed

They are looking spot on to me. It’s hard to evaluate the lifecycle because no one strain is the same, but it’s on point for the point you’re at - I’d say an easy 5-8 weeks flowering but you’ll have a hell of a yield.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! Hoping to make it to the end. This is my first summer grow. It’s made me reevaluate my build once again. I was confident that my air-conditioning system could keep up with my water chiller better. Wasn’t a issue during Fall and Winter.

1 Like