Strawberry Cough Revised Hydro System

You’ll be fine, water doesn’t seem too hot for roots either. Keep an eye on the if you notice anything odd going on, water too hot can always use bottles of ice water to float in tank for cooling

1 Like

Ended up not getting on my flight. Got to the airport for my flight at 4pm and the planes from 7am hadn’t even left yet. The airline said that my plane would arrive at 9pm so I decided it wasn’t in the cards to make it to California this week so I rebooked for Monday. Gave me time to get my pump in and online.

1 Like

Here’s some updated pics of the girls. They three in the middle eclipse their smaller sisters.
I’ve almost given up on weaving them in the scrog. I might do it one more time but it sure is a pain.

2 Likes

Excellent job on filling that canopy! You gonna have a butt load of weed for sure. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Just back from my business trip. Walked into my room to find this. I now understand what the term “stretch” means. :flushed:

3 Likes

Thank you @Myfriendis410 for editing the title.

1 Like

I think I’m on track with this cloning business

2 Likes

Not a problem. I figured you couldn’t edit it so I did.

1 Like

Very nice roots!

1 Like

Thank you! I honestly thought i was going to have dead plants by the time i got back. I moved the cloning tent out of the main grow room because I was paranoid about light leaks. The shop isn’t climate controlled so the clones were subjected to some pretty hot gulf region temps. Needles to say i was shocked when I saw them

2 Likes

Just a quick update. Girls are now starting to show preflowering. Definitely still stretching! :grimacing:

2 Likes