Strawberry Cough Revised Hydro System

Here we Geaux with round 2!
Definitely learned alot with the first hydro grow. Revamped the system this past week. Germinated some ILGM Strawberry Cough seeds yesterday and got them in their buckets under humidity domes today. Still got a few odds and ends to do but they can be done while the girls grow. I went from the large 38 gallon totes down to 8 gallon totes. Increaed to a 6 tote system and added an additional Mars 3000 TS. I revised the plumbing where i can pump and drain through the very bottom. The last system i had to vacuum out a third of the water which was a pain.
Tagging some that I’d think would want to follow the journey.
@StoneCold13
@PharmerBob
@Graysin
@Joshmcginnis28
@Myfriendis410

8 Likes

Nice setup bro. I’m trying to grow a Strawberry Cough (ILGM) myself, but she’s been a slow starter. Good luck with your grow man. :sunglasses::+1:t3::v:t3::love_you_gesture:t3:

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag, set to watching

3 Likes

I’ll grab @StonedCold13 for ya. :wink::v:
I’m watching. :eyes:

Oh and @HappyHydroGrower

4 Likes

How far along?

Thanks for the tag @Graysin ! :+1:t2:

Hey I have a SC in flower if you care to join the fun! Good luck, I’ll be hangin in there with you. :+1:t2::grin::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Set to watch! Is this spyonyou?

3 Likes

Not sure what happen but I followed much of your grow last time but seem to have lost it. I went back and found it. Very nice grow! Good job! Look forward to this one. Set to watching!
Good luck! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

It is. His username changed (threw me off for a couple days too!) :joy:

3 Likes

Haha! Yeah I no longer spyonyou, now I’m just a happyhydrogrower… :wink::+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

2 bluelab ph controllers and a bluelab monitor… does that have connect ability?

1 Like

The PH controllers do. I’ll only be using one of the PH controllers though. The other one does not read correctly. Ive tried calibrating it and replacing the probes but it still reads way differently than the other controller and monitor. That $400 dollars didn’t go very far.

2 Likes

Check out home assistant, you’ll be able to see all your tech in one app. A raspberry pi 4 can run the home assistant system headless.

Nice space, if you have any questions on it hit me up.

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ll definitely look into that!

1 Like

:pray: cant wait to se how this goes, loos so good, g’day , everyone. pharmer bob, long time… :cowboy_hat_face:, good to figure out who we are kinda… :roll_eyes: :grinning:

1 Like

Well hello!

3 Likes

Hello all! All the girls have sprouted and most have shed their shells!

3 Likes

I’m starting week 3 now. I had to replant b/c I let the first one dry up and burn out in my starter dome while waiting for all my gear to build my current system. She looked healthy too. It’s been a slow starter, but I’m sticking with it. I’m hoping she’ll take off when she gets going. :sunglasses::v:t3::+1:t3::love_you_gesture:t3:

2 Likes

Update pics:

Ok…don’t beat me too bad over this one. So when i germinated seeds, I germinated a couple of extra ones just in case some didn’t pop. Well…they all popped so what do i do? I put the extras in the last tote. Now i have three healthy seedlings. Do I just let it go and let them all keep growing as an experiment or pull two? Im leaning toward keeping them and letting the last two totes under the same light grow without much training. The other 4 i plan to manifold.
What do y’all think?

2 Likes

7 days in update

All seedlings are looking like they are in good shape. All have put out roots down to the water. Tomorrow I’ll take off the humidity domes and adjust the room environment accordingly. Im not sure about the three sisters though. Thats gonna be one crowded tote!

2 Likes