Strawberry cough grow

7-30-20 germinated 2 strawberry cough seeds,soaking them in a cup of room temperature tap water.then into the paper towel method.put into rockwool cubes preplaced in 18 inch party cups with coco coir/ 30 % perlite. fertigated 0nce daily , using foxfarm nutrients,calimag,silicone… 08-8-08-20

08-13-20 - calling it day one of veg ;

will post more soon. @ReconBravo you wanted me to tag you when i did my next grow. happy harvesting to all :slightly_smiling_face: :peace_symbol:

9 Likes

Hey wheelz, nice seedings you have there! Just a note from my recent foray into this hobby is beware of over watering. If I read correctly, you are fertigating once per day? If so definitely allow the cups to almost dry out between fertigation, you will feel the weight difference between a dry and wet cup… Check out Hellraisers journal he explains clearly the watering /wet dry cycle and much more…

2 Likes

Coco is a bit different, can take more frequent watering without suffering from over watering. I really need to try a coco grow.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag :sunglasses: I’m set to watch. I’ll be back after work :wink:

1 Like

I think one of my early mistakes though was not washing the Coco properly. I bought a an inexpensive block mixed with perlite and used it for my seedings. If there is too much Coco ‘dust’ it really holds on to that water and does not drain effectively. Probably not the case with store bought pre mix though.

2 Likes

i got pre buffered coco, i think its canna coco. it can take the waterings. i do it to keep nutrient levels up. and at least 20 percent or more runoff, never have to flush,unless the ec or the ph get out of wack . and thanks . have a good one

1 Like

your welcome :peace_symbol:

1 Like

2 strawberry cough plants in the in day 10 of veg, just topped today 8-22-20. in 1 gallon pots. uppe the ph to 6.3 to get some cal/mag intake. i apologize if im posting things wrong. really suck at using computers. thanks for all the comments. take it easy. here are a few pics from this morning

1 Like

They look great! Happy and healthy :wink:

1 Like

Looking very good, strawberry cough is one strain on my list I’d love to grow. I’m tuned into your progress wheelz.

1 Like

thanks, long way to go. so far so good. @ReconBravo @stlleaf

1 Like

8-24- tied down main stem, room is limited. 8-25 the day after tying the main stem down. letting light to branches . will transplant again tomorrow or the next day in 5 gallon pots. happy growing all/ @Hellraiser @ReconBravo @Midlander @stlleaf

3 Likes

Nice, I’ve just this minute tied down my GSC auto, top right. The little mutant below her was tied down 2 days ago

3 Likes

looking sweet. do you have this grow on your profile or post so that i can follow?? or if there is way you can send alerts.either way is cool. thanks. have a good one

8-30-20 just transplanted into 5 gallon pots. tied down(lst) the branches. drifting a p.h of 5.9 to 6.2 , 6.3 tops. in the 3rd week of veg. happy growing to all.

@ReconBravo @Midlander @Hellraiser @stlleaf

3 Likes

9-6-20 in week 4 of veg. letting them grow a couple inches,start cleaning out the bottom, supercropping, possible trellis net. very branchy plant.love it. drifting a ph 5.9 6.3 e.c in the high 1200s to 1400s. minus 270 e,c for the tap water. have a grateful day all. @ReconBravo @Midlander @Hellraiser @stlleaf

8 Likes

Looks nice and healthy.

1 Like

Wow very nice Wheelz, she looks ready to explode in flower!!

1 Like

@stlleaf just flipped yesterday

9-12-20 just flipped to 12/12. put trellis net up,first time doing so.its not perfect.lol. i will get one pre measured and with elastic. that was a pain in my you know what. that net got caught on my wheelchair and everything else it came in contact with.lol. adding a second one when needed. still going to strip soon. have a grateful day and happy harvesting. p.s. especially outdoors,your time is coming soon. depending where you live. :wheelchair: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes