Straw berry kush

Good choice!!

1 Like

WOW ,your Grandad milked a Panther for its Pee, thatā€™s Badass, LOL!!!

2 Likes

@FyshhTrap lmfao . Not quite but close it is something that he used to mix up it had musk from someting and that nasty deer piss smelling stuff hunters smear on themselves and a few other things he would put in a can and pour perimeter about 10 feet outside of the garden and swore no critters would cross the line .

Hell I wouldnā€™t either !!!

1 Like

I woke up this morning and my plants really starting to look sad and getting a few small brown spots on the leaves. Iā€™m thinking itā€™s because the ph of my soil and run off are right around a 7.5 so I lowered my water to about 5 instead of 6ish to try to balance it out any other suggestions? Itā€™s also slightly yellowing!

Anyone got something for me? Any advice!

How wet is your soil ? It looks like you might be over watering . You only need to spritz the soil enough to keep it damp . The easiest mistake for me was over watering thinking that I was helping them but at this stage they need very little water . If the soil is as wet as it looks get a fan blowing and give it a couple of days to dry out . Over watering and under watering look the same

Thanks man I just got worried cause there are a few good brown spots now

Your not feeding them anything yet are you ? You wont need any nutrients until the little round leafs that first come out die off . And if you have a amended soil you will want to wait even longer . I used fox farms ocean forest and didnt need to feed anything else until I was almost in flower . Some of the other guyā€™s on here are much better at this than I am. They will chip in when they start getting home from work . Good luck on your grow

1 Like

Thanks again dude I really appreciate it I hadnā€™t added anything at all till I looked some things up and found different deficiencies I thought could be it so I added just a few drops of fox farms grow big to a whole gallon just to see if it makes a little difference that was just today tho! Thanks again sir!

1 Like

@Loves_plants58
Donā€™t feed anything until the coloydial leaves fall off and there are 4-5 sets of true leaves/nodes. Then start at 1/4 - 1/2 strength of what it says on the bottle.

1 Like

Hey guys I woke up this morning and pretty much over night had some brownish yellow spots on my lower leaves! Iā€™m thinking itā€™s a fungus or something but would like other opinions! And also what to do about it thank you

Pictures would help the guys out a lot. Please post some of the affected leaves so you can get a better informed answer. Cause remember a picture is worth a thousand words. An itā€™s easier to look at the problem then have you describe it. Something always gets misinterpreted without pictures. No matter how descriptive you are with your words.

1 Like

Uploadingā€¦

That was the plan but the button to upload pics wasnā€™t working on my phone at the time should be good now thanks :pray:t6:

Nope that image didnā€™t work. Just says uploading. No pic.

This is what some of my lower leaves look like and others have almost a grayish film on them?

try taking under natural lighting so we can see it in true colorā€¦ . @garrigan62 is really good at diagnosing