Strange problem, boric acid excess from exterminator or phosphorus deficiency?

Correct @Wishingilivedina420state

1 Like

After mixing nutes I adjust ph to 6.5 for soil. My run off is usually 6.5-6.3 . Starting with a ph of 5.8 in soil is going to cause a lock out in the soil. and in flower that’s the last thing u want

@Majiktoker @Wishingilivedina420state. Well it was doing ok, buds weren’t fattening so I tried switching to organic nutes, gave GH GO box recommendations and the plant turned yellow everywhere in but the buds again. Looks worse this time overall. Trich’s Still 95% clear, just going to try and flush to end of week and cut. Any advice? I’ve heard mollases and water to fatten buds, but I’m afraid it’s too late to try this.

My guess she’s saying she’s almost ready. You gotta be at week 8 by now @Daytrayd right.

My GSCX at week 8 starts turning yellow leafs all by her self. So I start the final water flush. She takes about 4 full weeks to cannibaliz her self.

@Wishingilivedina420state today is day 50 of flower, start of week 8

1 Like

Just guessing here, but it may be the plants way of saying she’s almost done.

@Wishingilivedina420state I hear ya, but its just so weird it was looking fine, then gave plant new organic nutes, and two days later it looks like its ready to die. PPM was only 350 on the nutes, its not like I fried it. PH of nutes was like 4.7, but they say not to ph the GO box nutes. Runoff was 350ppm and 6.8ph. It looks like deficiency to me on the plant, I thought I should be running 500-600ppm at this point, but wanted to work up to it. I do think the plant is on its last week at this point, just going to keep flushing till the trichs go cloudy or the buds start to turn brown. Undecided on the molasses.

1 Like

I don’t use the GO nutes, it could be that , not sure.