Strange need help

3rd grow, (pro-mix) experiencing bushy very compact nodes. There were 4 autos started 3 have flowered and harvested, the 4th is still in veg lil confusion on what’s going on. If anyone can help would be greatly appreciated

1 Like

Photos would help but I can guarantee the first suggestion is to give it 24 hours of darkness and then flip it to 12/12 as if it were a photoperiod plant. Autos do what they want when they want, but we can change light cycles to try and encourage them to move along.

2 Likes

Sorry for some reason it wouldn’t let me attach pictures. I’m in the middle of trying the 12/12 push into flower🤞
Strange this is the first time I’ve had this happen

1 Like

I just had it happen for the first time as well… All I could do is make sure they have plenty of air flow so I defoliated a lot.

Speaking of strange things with autoflowers, my banana kush autos are very small, with one being 8" and the other maybe 10-12". they are now a week into flowering

The Bergman sisters are all just fine, want it to get taller before flower. 20hrs. of light, was 16. Wife changed the timers before I could say anything. Plants don’t seem to care, but they perked up a bit.

1 Like

This sour d auto, at 8 weeks is tiny!

No change at all with the buds in 2 wks.

1 Like

We could start a “tiny autos flowering” support group. :rofl:

1 Like

Need to obviously. Strange animal autos are.

1 Like

I’m in too!

Zkittles 4 to 5 weeks in

1 Like

After much thought, it’s the genes. When you go dinking around with such things, unintended pairings take place, and you get midgets, and probably other strange things.