Strange looking Critter atop my Amnesia Haze plant

I like the layed back I don’t feel like doing shit except watching TV and Eating effect it seems to give me, Stress free Effect lol

1 Like

Yeah there Pistols and Trikes, It’s Great to Be Stoned :nerd_face: the Trichomes get you stoned. the pistols are flower’s, and the Trikes are a defense mechanism against the Sun :sun_with_face: I think I read that on here :thinking:

What week are you?

Blackberry kush is a stand out to me. I’ve smoked it and only got a quarter it was top 5 last 2 yrs. seriously perfect smoke. :clap:t3:

1 Like

That’s a Beautiful Tree! I’m not 100% sure but it’s possibly to late, I think you have 2 start when there little prune the branches

1 Like

Yes the THC production is a sun tan lotion for the plants. The more UVB rays the more THC production to protect the plant.

1 Like

Talking about Kush I’m seriously thinking about getting the Fruity Kush mix for next summer

ask @Myfriendis410 he was saying a late defoliation is okay in another thread but only past a certain time. I do recall seeing this sorry if I called you out myfriend if you didn’t say but thought you said it was okay. I should of replied to Gerant my bad

1 Like

I’m thinking about the flowering stage, mabey a little late, I’m kind of scared of my pruning techniques right now because I never done it, I have to many bottom sucker’s on my plant’s, so I’m going try it next year, the Buds should be even bigger

1 Like

Yeah I think he said okay really late in flower but forget the week. Should of replied to @Gerant. That’s my problem now have 3 questionable shoots on the small plant but it’s outside. I’m going to give a buddy a cut of each for indoor grow. When I grow outside when planned I always prune up during veg like Gerant but this year no plan so I let it go now its which do I take that isn’t going to develop. Do you take off and do I trim up to the others to the end?

1 Like

I have no idea, I never pruned weed, just always ended up with a bunch of popcorn Buds on the bottom, There still good but small, I would think when they Flower be careful pruning, I’m not sure though

High,
I found a little flower on August 12. Then the others started a week later so about week 3 and 4
Ger

Yeah I ain’t gonna prune anything. I will pick up the yellow leaves that fall off.
Ger

I think around week 6/7 you can really thin it out.

1 Like