Strange leaf mutation. Please help

I have a washing machine for bubble hash. I gave a go on my first run, it didn’t go so well. My problem was I couldn’t make my water any colder then room temperature. Make sure you use near freezing water.

1 Like

Enjoy that LA Confidential. I absolutely love that strain

1 Like

I’m hoping to enjoy it. I’m afraid its slowly turning into lettuce it really doesn’t look normal right now. Woke up this morning and the main stem fell over so I think the plant is trying to correct itself and grow normal but I could br wrong.

2 Likes

@Costanza More than likely its leaning due to being top heavy and a small branch for the entire plant. I have a plant pretty heavy and you can see how the flowers is causing the lean.

Once I am done playing Pokemon I will tag yiu with a new photo. :+1:

2 Likes

I’ll be honest, I’m brand new to growing, but I have heard from a few folks actually that LA Confidential is a great strain if u can successfully grow it, but people claim it’s a tricky strain for some reason. I think it looks good and will bounce itself back soon. This is the next pack I want to order, specifically for the LA Confidential

1 Like

If it were me I would cut that top branch off. The first node will grow out more quickly after that.

4 Likes

The thoughts been in my head the past couple days so I’m glad you mentioned it

2 Likes

Do it. Someone mentioned fimming my GSC Extreme auto before, thought about it, googled pics of it, dipped my lil razor shears in 91% isopropyl alcohol and rinsed em, walked over to the tent and SNIP now I have a bushier and shorter plant with 4 colas gonna pop out the top now :grin: don’t think, do it.

1 Like

Just snipped it an hour ago. First time doing this so hopefully I didnt fuck it up and cut too high or low .

2 Likes

Looks fine to me my friend. Good job

2 Likes

Yup! Good job.

1 Like

Did mines a few hours ago. I thought if I snipped it wrong the plant would die, but now I’m just waiting to see if I get two colas, or four. I’ll get four if I fimmed her right, if not ,only two. :man_shrugging: as long as it doesn’t kill my plant, I’m good. I can’t wait to see how urs turns out now.

1 Like

Oh that’s wild, I would be nervous making that cut. Its crazy how this all works with the extra colas, I’ve still got so much to learn. I started back in February and grew 3 white widow autos. The first one grew 9 inches and produced 18g, it looked like a little bonzai tree but was a failure. The 2nd was short and bushy like the first but much bigger, and the 3 was a completely different pheno and smelled like lemons. The lemon pheno was he best of the bunch and I smoked it up like it was the last weed on earth. The next batch I grew 4 Zkittlez autos and they grew great until the 2nd week of flowering and all the leaves turned yellow and fell off. I got about 5 oz off the 4 plants and that more or less was a failure too. So hopefully this run is gonna be different.

1 Like

Damn. Yeah I hear autos are like that. Finicky as hell and literally do whatever they want :joy: it’s crazy. I’m curious to see what I end up with outta this one. She’s already been a trooper for me, transplanted after 3 days smh and now this. I’m leaving her be and I’m just gonna show her a whole lotta love and hope she don’t feel spiteful and hurt my feelings :joy:

1 Like

Thinking about getting the sweet auto pack. I do like zkittlez and wedding cake, not really too familiar with gelato, but I def like zkittlez. Had some forbidden grape zkittlez a while back :drooling_face:

2 Likes

I’ve had all 3 from my local dispensary. The gelato is my favorite of the 3. If you can find seeds, runtz is the one I’m looking to grow next

1 Like

Oh man, I just finished harvesting a tiny Gelato plant. I’m excited to try it - haven’t had this strain before.

1 Like