Strange growth possible true Hermie first grow looking for ideas

Strange growth possible true Hermie first grow looking for opinions.
14 days into flowering on a set of feminized AK 47’s I got from ILGM.com. temps 66+74 ° f, foxfarm nutrients diluted to 2/3 strength on week seven of their schedule, 5 gallon buckets drilled for aeration and drainage, homemade full spectrum led’s with 1 watt diodes 12 inches away total watts 588, with 120 watt t5 full spectrum for aux.
Ordered a 3 pack of ak’s all 3 sprouted in about 48 hours, I was amazed, lost one to a light accident, have had a good grow with the other 2. Topped both at 5th node and bent them to a wagon wheel shape using plant wire and their bucket edged. After 2.5 months veg I started flower. One looks exactly like I would expect the other is freaking me out. I’m not sure if it’s just lagging behind and the balls are new growth, fat calyx, or pollen sacks, but they have pistils coming out of them. I really hope I’m being paranoid here and I’m probably gonna give em a week or two anyway since the balls in question don’t actually look like any males I’ve ever seen.

3 Likes

Looks like it might be hermie… One of the pros will be around to confirm what’s going on here

4 Likes

Hermi by the looks of it

4 Likes

Agreed with both looks hermie to me

4 Likes

:scream::weary::tired_face::sob::fearful::confounded::confused::pensive::angry::angry::rage::rage::rage::rage:… sorry for the bad news…

Squeeze the top of the plant and see if you get a bunch of in mature seeds… :thinking:
:v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

And you can always take it to the other room so you don’t infect the other what some of the seeds mature and there you go a whole bunch more seed so sorry for your loss

2 Likes

Considering they’re only 14 days in with no stress going hermie from the start don’t think i want the seeds anyway. Just a real heartbreak bought good feminised seed to avoid this type of crap to begin with and now here i am left with only 1 after all.

1 Like

Besides i got a jar full of seeds already.

1 Like

Gave the tops of 3 a squeeze they just seemed to flatten nothing in them

2 Likes

Pulled the hermie. :cry: but here is a shot of my girl all on her lonesome.

3 Likes