Strains with high CBDS & THC

Ive been growing Crystal for tincture. There is little info on her. About 25%thc & 4% cbds.
Looking for a strain thats higher in both. Been looking at critical mass. Shes higher in cbds but lower thc.
Could you infuse a high cbd plant with a high thc plant & get a decent tincture?

2 Likes

California dream is like 24 thc but not sure of cbd

1 Like

I don’t normally make oil but when making brownies I blend several varieties together with good results. Maybe think about growing a high THC plant and a high CBD hemp plant. They are selling CBD joints here called cherry they claim has 14% CBD. That’s the route I’d take if needing the benefits of both. Alchemy at it’s finest.

2 Likes

Theyre selling here?

Vermont. The CBD industry has exploded here. You see fields of hemp all over the place. Although you see a lot of hemp fields you can tell the difference between the growers who know what they are doing and those who don’t.

I do this with my butter. A friend grows a commercial CBD strain and I blend some of that flower in with whatever else I’m making butter with. I save the Crystal for smoking and vaping. Most goes to my brother although I usually have a spliff before bed every night.

2 Likes

That’s my plan: mix high THC tincture with high CBD tincture. Go for 1:1 THC/CBD with a batch, plus experiment with some 2:1.

2 Likes

If you are looking for high THC then you can’t go past Bruce Banner, it has 32% THC but low CBD etc.

See i was thinking half bruce banner or gorrilla glu & half not sure yet. Was looking for high cbds & thc but havent found yet. So far have only made tinctures with crystal & everclear & thats the bomb! Getting a magic butter machine for my birthday to make butter & tinctures.

1 Like

Ive been looking @ critical mass. Shes 21% thc & 10% cbds. Never have much crystal left to smoke but shes my fav.

1 Like

I have a strain called T99. Its from ampsterdam, it is labeled to be a high THC and high CBD strain but can not find any % numbers for it. I am currently smoking it and growing more. So far I really do enjoy it. I have a degenerative bone disease in my lower back/tailbone, hips etc. I have noticed the effects of the higher CBD than most strains I’ve had. Also I am a pretty heavy smoker aswell and the THC side has kept me satisfied also.
Not sure about the availibility of the seeds is as far as ordering them, I was lucky and my buddy picked them up in Italy for me(I live in Ontario Canada)
I made thread on here, " T99 Anyone ever grow any" if ur interested to see the genectics of T99 just search for that title. Some really GOOD genes in T99’s family tree

1 Like

I was thinking about growing a RQS Solomatic, which is about 22% CBD and less than 1% THC, making a tincture with it, then mixing it with my usual high THC tincture, either in the bottle or as I dose.

4 Likes

Check out the birgmans gold leaf on ILGM I believe it is high in cbd and thc not sure on the specs But I believe it’s high in both

1 Like

Cream & Cheese CBD from seedsman @Laurap :+1::kangaroo:

2 Likes

Oh, that sounds intriguing.

1 Like

Banner is only 25% thc and that is in optimal conditions

1 Like

Thank you my friend. Will check it out.

1 Like

Ive got some b banner. Thought id mix with a high cbd. Looks like if high in thc normally low in cbds. Just looking for best of both worlds.

Many thanks. Will look into it.

1 Like

I have no idea on the actual specs the ILGM site doesn’t say but this still seems like the best of both worlds

2 Likes