Strain Selection Spreadsheet

Another updated sheet for you all to use. This is getting awfully large, so the quality of the text is reduced, but should still be alright if you use the zoom feature of the forum.

36 Likes

@3high5you

Nice!

1 Like

This is awesome thanks!

1 Like

Any chance you’d be willing to copy and paste your table into a post so I can copy and paste it into Excel? :smiley:

3 Likes

Hey thanks for posting :ok_hand::v:

1 Like

Awesome, many thanks!

1 Like

@3high5you Could you please make it able to copy paste into excel, and you can click the tabs to organize to your preference, like the most THC, Price, or CBD content. Or just post the tables, with each tab you have there organized numerically or alphabetically :eyes: THANK YOU FOR THIS SPREADSHEET

2 Likes

@Bogleg and @AmnesiaHaze, this forum doesn’t allow for posting spreadsheets. I tried everything to make it work! If you can figure out a way, please lmk and I’ll happily do it. I would prefer to post the text, rather than a screenshot, but this was the only way I could get it to work!

3 Likes

You tried selecting it, copying it (Ctrl-C), then tabbing over to the forum and pasting it into a post? I think it would be okay for us to then copy and paste it back into Excel on our end.

2 Likes

Definitely tried that. Unfortunately, the post was just a jumbled mess of random stuff.

1 Like

unfortunately we might need to write down @3high5you 's table and then type it manually into excel. or if you can @3high5you please post pictures of each tab organized!!! :+1:

2 Likes

I can reorganize the list by putting each column in order, I think. I’ll play around with that.

1 Like

much appreciated, a lot easier on the eyes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe @bob31 @Donaldj @latewood or @Hogmaster can help?

Organized by price (prices will be changing soon):

Organized by THC:

Organized by indoor yield of ounces per cubic meter:

5 Likes

YES! Thanks bro so much better add a few more, CBD, and flower time, and Indica/Sativa :slight_smile: please and thank you!!! this is great stuff right here.

1 Like

Sorting by Ind/Sat didn’t work.

Sorted by CBD:

Sorted by flowering time:

7 Likes

:apple: thank you very much i am bookmarking this thread.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for creating and sharing this spreadsheet. Really helpful! :blush:

3 Likes

I uploaded the full spreadsheet here:

3 Likes