Strain of the Month Chatroom

Welcome to the forum, looks good,I agree with @HMGRWN

1 Like

Thanks. Like I said it’s not perfect, but it is nice solid buds. Smells like lemon diesel. I have saved seeds for years so am not sure what strain it is. My state opened up this year. July. So I figured I would try to grow.

4 Likes

Thanks I am glad I found you all :v: Because I know very little and would like to learn more.

5 Likes

This is the place to learn, lots of very special people here that will do anything they can to help.

7 Likes

Ive been looking to make another purchase as well, it was between green crack and purple haze. Then they went and added new strains!

2 Likes

Why is that not submitted to the contest yet? Remember, this contest is also to get those that can’t compete in BOM to compete again

7 Likes

I know wrote way too much on my entry. But I’m not sure the difference in this and BOM, if we are using single bud pictures. Meh. I entered. That’s what matters. Lol. I’m just not sure if the taller BD is better. Since the shorty, to me, is still the overall winner… would it be cheating to ask advice? Lol

Vs.

First one is more uniform. Better structure. Fatter… better? Lol

(First one remains my entry, regardless. Looks better to me, first one gave my oct. BOM entry, second is my current Nov entry)

11 Likes

Now that is a fat bud!

6 Likes

Love the ILGM Blue Dream strain. It’s one if my go to’s.

5 Likes

@BobbyDigital I used to go back to my account on the purchase page to look up my old ilgm #s but the only one there is my last order of Bruce Banners so no qualifying for me . Plus I think those were free seeds from a BOM win .

3 Likes

Happy Birthday Sir.

4 Likes

You don’t have your old emails with the order number? They sent me an order number with my BOM wins.

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @Oldstoner ! :tada:

4 Likes

Happy B day @Oldstoner :+1:

1 Like

Happy budday!

2 Likes

I may be able to look them up I will give it all a good scrubbing looking for it . Thanks

3 Likes

Thanks for the B-day wishes guy’s

7 Likes

Yeah @BobbyDigital miss Sarah the support angel is going to try to look up the old number . I never bothered to save my gmail emails because I would just sign in to my account on the sale sight and look up the old numbers . I guess all the old numbers were lost when they changed servers or something computery . So if she can find that # before it’s to late I’m in

2 Likes

No the office will need to check that.

3 Likes

Oh well @BobbyDigital after a couple of emails back and forth support said march 2017 order is to far back for them to find my number . It was a nice thought thanks

1 Like