Strain of the Month Chatroom

Well, figured I would throw my hat into the mix for this with my first grow attempt ever.

It went amazing thanks to ALL of you amazing people.

Chop day for my second harvest is this Saturday lol

8 Likes

Thank you @Hellraiser :metal:

@ThermoNukePanda
The GDP!!! Supposed to be a great strain, one day I hope to try it! Great entry. Congrats on the grow. :v::sunglasses::dash::dash::dash:

5 Likes

Thank you @Low !

My first grow was crazy but super informative at the same time. Turned out amazing and GDP is a fantastic strain I’ve always loved. Good memories of that going back 20 years in my college days so it was the first I wanted to nurture :grin:

5 Likes

I like Blue dreams. You are not checking order numbers right :laughing: :thinking: :grin:

3 Likes

Dang, wont be ready till January :unamused:

1 Like

@MattyBear @Myfriendis410 Order # for sour d auto is 654770

5 Likes

Got it…

5 Likes

What strain is that? She’s beautiful.

1 Like

I’m so excited to harvest and smoke my GDP, too bad I got the seeds from another lineage. But you have me very excited to smoke it.

6 Likes

love my iphone 13 pro camera. My first iphone from a Samsung

1 Like

That’s the BD I entered for BOM and SOM. Thank you!

7 Likes

Blue Dream was the most purple bud I ever got from a grow

42 Likes

Absolutely stunning!

4 Likes

My apologies, like NavyVet420 I forgot to post my order #. Would you help a fellow covert/incognito grower out? Sour Diesel Auto order # 85601130

7 Likes

Out of likes but damn! That deserves a lot more than a like, absolutely gorgeous :love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

Gosh, now I want to grow GDP and Blue Dream … :purple_circle::yum:

8 Likes

Done my friend

5 Likes

Much appreciated dbrn32 :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Hi There!
First attempt, anyone,

and is this milky white?

12 Likes

Welcome @SeaLily
Nice looking bud. I don’t see any white hairs so it may be ready. Need to look closer with a jewelers loop or maybe get a zoomed in shot with your phone to see trichs. Hard to hold a phone steady to get those trich shots.

2 Likes