Strain name game

Cool as this all is, that’s a lame plant tag.

Godberry

X

WW

Let’s hear some ideas :bulb::bulb:

2 Likes

Widowberry :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Loki’s Widow, Heaven’s Delight, Damien‘s widow, Deities ghost

1 Like

White berry jam

2 Likes

Lilith?

2 Likes

Eve berry( as in Adam and eve since that’s the closest thing to holy widow I could think of ) , or fruity femme fatale

1 Like

Widow god

1 Like

Some good ideas! I like loki’s widow a lot! Something ominous could work because of the almost black leaves on the godberry and both strains pack a raunchy scent. Godberry much more objectively pleasant but still has a foul sour / diesel kick to it.

1 Like

Man that godberry looks insane. I want some of that.

2 Likes

Come with hermi risk. Late flower nanners on godberry caused all this trouble. But I have
X WW
X pineapple express
X bruce banner
X black widow
X skywalker og
X blueberry cookies
All coming up here. I’d love to see them grown out :wink:…I only have so much room and a lot of beans lined up. I’ll be giving these out to whoever wants to grow em over on OG

2 Likes

The loki’s widow suggestion got me thinking. So I look up greek gods. Find the god of “fruit plants” this could work. I look up this “priapus” fella. LOL. Guy walks around with a raging hard on 24-7. Can’t make this stuff up.

Let’s incorporate priapus into the name

Further research shows there is an actual goddess of flowers…that’s probably more appropriate…but less fun

1 Like

I dont do og. Gn and here along with ig and they seem to be too much sometimes lol. I lo e growing but i hate phones and computers. Seem to trip me up everytime lol. Wherr did u get the godberry from

1 Like

Got it as a one seed freebie from the attitude

2 Likes

Well a good freebie. Unless it was a herm seed. But still looks so yummy.

1 Like

I’m willing to play with the genetics further because they were thrown pretty darn late in flower and I had a snafu where I forgot to close the tent at lights off for a few hours. So I’m hopeful. Only taking the risk because the smoke is great. Kinda puts most of what I’ve grown to shame.

2 Likes

Im doing a run myself. just reading always and gaining knowledge. I did a unknown male that was super stacked and sticky crossing with blue berry 1 ww 1 gelato 1 Zkittlez 1 super skunk cant wait to see the end of the journey. @Mark0427. Always coming across some of ur post always looking good @Eagles009

2 Likes

Thanks brother! Hope your beans come out how you hope.

1 Like

I’d love, and have to taste that bean crop to get a good description for the flavoring, but with that said, it sounds like a harsh sour diesel/citrus hit at the beginning with a earthy/peppery after taste that has a mellow feel. Just a guess.

1 Like

Just don’t call it White God, it will be cancelled.

3 Likes

Lol, “Priapus’ Widow”

One guess how she died…

2 Likes