Strain investigation please help!

Agreed! It’s pretty damn good. I’m high off it right now!

2 Likes

It might even been a purple kush, since most natural purple are from that line (they often get that dark too) otherwise you may have to order some European breeds sweet seeds and fast buds have quite a few purps, devil cream,purple lemonade, blackberry,bloody skunk, red poison(if you wanna change it up with a red)

1 Like

@Docnraq i will be harvesting soon so I will compare results with you, but also they are going to differ only because I have been growing outdoors so we shall see, but to be honest as well my Girl Scout Cookies Extreme has developed mold already in my area and this strain has not and it is actually much more dense as far as bud structure so *mold resistance for outdoors is on point for Upstate NY and when I say upstate I mean I’m about 30 minutes from Canada :joy:

1 Like

I found this online, it seems to be an extremely close match to my BB auto.

3 Likes

@Gracie it is definitely close but it’s just hard to tell, we can guess all day long but hopefully with providing ILGM with our order information and also harvest photos and descriptions we can really narrow it down to what it possibly could be and also it’s going to differ because some of us are growing in different climates and can cause these plants to also change color on there own and not specifically strain dependent. Especially with the drop in temperature at night time.

3 Likes

I find it interesting their first thought was a strain they don’t carry.

2 Likes

@ADK_Guerrila I understand that, but still have to wonder with so many people having the issue from mostly the same value pack. I split an order with a friend, so they have the receipt, but I have the packets which state the strains. I can’t wait to compare the two and notice any differences.

@Gracie

Going to go ahead and check on the mystery plant today to check progress, pics coming soon

Yrah its pretty bad here, been shitty all summer.

1 Like

1 Like

Mystery plant I’m now just going to call her purple power has fall victim to some very slight bud rot, picked and taken care of. Hopefully we get summer back instead of this fall weather

I wonder why the numbers are different.

@Gracie i was thinking the same thing

Maybe that’s a question we should ask the company. Seems a little fishy.

1 Like

@Gracie it almost makes me wonder if they are outsourcing in order to get some seeds from other breeders but claiming as there own :man_shrugging:t2: Especially since the first idea from ILGM was a strain that they don’t even advertise for sale

2 Likes

:arrow_up:Kinda says it all…

:v:t2:

@grizZz i mean I could be wrong no doubt, this is just my opinion also again happy with their seeds just be real with the customer and have some quality control when packaging and sorting so they can trace back to exactly where the product came from

Right…mistakes happen

Later

My thoughts exactly. Mistakes happen, but be real with people. I posted a pic earlier of a strain from somewhere else that looks exactly like my purple. I’m still sifting through on ilgm looking at pics to compare. I never realized how individual each strain can look.

2 Likes