Strain investigation please help!

I went to bed lol.
I haven’t been to salmon arm this year yet, just been staying home in red deer.

1 Like

Since @ILGM.Support has not chimed into this thread, I have filled out a contact us form linking them to this thread in an effort to get an answer on this question. @ Nicky gave good reasoning, for me, I need a better answer. It’s happened to others not in this thread and, outside of this forum, I cannot find pictures of a purple BB. I have been creating a portfolio of my grows, might wanna work for a MMJ grow house one day. It’s important to me so I’m gonna keep trying to get an official answer, is my plant BB?

It’s just right to do…thanks for your efforts

1 Like

@kaptain3d Check this out

1 Like

Heard from ILGM.

Go to ILGM order page, select support on top right corner, then scroll down and select contact us. Include your photo’s of BB auto’s, if possible include your order number. Doesn’t seem like they know what strain it is off the cuff but it is good they responded and it is good to know that we aren’t alone in wanting to find out. Please post responses here so we can all collaborate on getting to the bottom of this mystery purple strain.

2 Likes

EVERYONE that can should clone until this is figured out…kinda wanna know what this develops into and if I’d spend money on it…ultimately I will listen to the reviews of everyone here that brings it to harvest as I’m looking to be completely pharmaceutical free with cannabis because I know it’s possible

cheers

~grizZz :sunglasses::call_me_hand:t2:

Edit: this is why it’s important to me

3 Likes

I have harvested some, about a week early, cuz I’m outta GDP from my last grow. Best 1/2 lb of weed I’ve ever smoked! (The gdp I mean) It is very tasty and quite potent even straight off the branch quick dryed and no cure.

1 Like

I have contacted ILGM now let’s see how this strain hunt pans out :joy: @Docnraq @grizZz

2 Likes

Im flying to Edmonton sept 4 for a party!

2 Likes

Sure anytime!

That must be some party lol

1 Like

I just wanna know what it is cause it’s beautiful….watch us all be drooling over some blueberry :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah its goona be a big party… lots of campers. Im flying because driving costs more, takes way longer, and If I fly I have more time to spend partying!

2 Likes

Renting a RV on RvEasy then?

Sounds fun. I’m going camping near Rocky Mountain house at the end of August can’t wait.

1 Like

Nah Im going to stay in the party holders house! Its just for the weekend leave friday come home Monday sorta thing. Hes on an acreage outside of Edmonton. I told him Id come out for a visit, but I hate northern Alberta and dint wanna have to drive through it. Like watching paint dry.
Oh hey, how do you like my new toy?

2 Likes

Nice! I can see the smoke not only out my window but in your photo lol

1 Like

So everyone we have a possible culprit for the mystery strain straight from ILGM!!! @Docnraq @GreenSnek @grizZz @Nicky @CygnusX1

2 Likes

Also just so everyone is aware this strain isn’t even available on the ILGM site, I have tried to search for Purple Hulk auto and haven’t been able to find anything.

1 Like

Very interesting. I got this from them today.

1 Like

@Docnraq this real life mystery file will be solved as long as we all get together and share results, I told them also that it’s no problem they F-Ed up its fricken awesome looking stuff, I just want want to know what it is so I can re-create it in the future!!! Bag Appeal is on point with this strain!!!

2 Likes