Strain ID help request

I have 4 autoflowers plants that are now six weeks old. I was a bit under the influence when I transplanted them and placed them in the tent. 2 are Jack Herers, 2 White Widows, and have never grown either before. 2 in the back of tent are about 2’ high and very bushy, one of which is beginning to bud. 2 in front are close, maybe over 3’ tall, lanky, and many buds all over each. I thought the bushy ones in the back were the Widows, and the front were the Jacks. Anyone wish to agree or disagree?

1 Like

That would be my guess, on just the info you provided… But anything is possible with different pheno types in each strain. I grown 9 WWA and havent had a lanky one yet, never done jack herer…

It should be come more clear as the buds grow, and the smells increase…

2 Likes

My leaves on my wwa were sativa looking but they weren’t leggy in the least bit. I agree with your thinking

Sounds reasonable to me

I grew. 2 JH same time same environment one was short bushy. The other one was tall and lanky. Both was loaded with buds. When I got them dried and cured they smelled identically the same.

These are white widow photo’s at 2ft tall

The taller is probably going to be the JH as it’s a sativa dominant hybrid.

Thanks all. Here’s a crappy pic I took just now. Taller “Jack” is now 46", and I can’t get the light any higher(Maybe an inch or two). The WWA look just like @Watt-Sun pics.

1 Like

Can you lean that tall one over and tie it down? That bud is going to get cooked that close. Or lose those factory straps and use a shorter cable or chain to gain some height. @SteveC

2 Likes

That’s what I had to do, raise mine too, used s hooks and coat hangers to get them to the top of the tent!

1 Like

If you fold those hanging things in half, put both clips on light, and put loop around what ever is up top, that will buy you about 6 more inches… Or use one strap per side, and clip middle up top, would buy ya about 8 or 9 inches…

I’m not sure about mentioning products on here but I was looking at an analyzer that runs around $700 USD and it seems to tell you THC CBD CBN and the strain (or closest strain) what it’s good for (medically) so depending how important it is to know this would be an option.
if anyone knows if it’s alright to give product names or a moderator says it’s OK I can give the name and you can check it out.
I was impressed by what I saw but again it a little pricey.

Analyzer for 700 I want to know more.

1 Like

I want to know more too.

1 Like

I have not heard if I can post this I apologies if I wasn’t supposed to.
I am in no way affiliated with this product
@RandomlyRan @VTGROW

@ob thanks man. In Oklahoma the commercial grower has to provide testing and all the labs here want about $300 a batch to test.

1 Like

I thought they were pretty cool, I imagine in time they will get cheaper

1 Like