Stoner Art: ALL WELCOME!- Stone-Cold Stoners, Pothead Painters, Chronic-Tinged Critics et al

Lmfao I wish …but I’m tryin

1 Like

2 Likes

Knowing nothing about stained glass im wondering if you have to use solder orcan you use pure lead.

1 Like

A small sample of my son and fellow grower work

7 Likes

Hi. I use 60/40 solder. I also use lead came for larger heavy windows.

2 Likes

I should said that the solder is 60% tin and 40% lead.

Nice walter and dali.

I was just wondering with the price of solder even at home depot its crazy and through my supply houses. But im thinking the scrapyards that buy scrap metal buy lead as well and they sometimes will sell it and current price is .62 cents per pound. And can easily be melted into the shape needed for glass work. Weve done it and melted to make fishing sinkers. Your work is beautiful. I dont know if your anonymity is important if it is you can ask for a mod to remove your fb profile from the bottom of the cats pic. Have a great evening.

2 Likes

When i started in glass 25 years ago, solder for stained glass was 3.00 lb. Now my cost is 17.00. Customers will pay 30.00. Crazy The lead scraps are too ‘dirty’ for me to use. I give it to the bait shop and he makes sinkers. Lead free solder does not flow as well. I like to get a nice bead for my lines. My hubs was a HVAC guy too.

1 Like

I love taking close ups of creepy crawlers around my property.

2 Likes

Hi. I do mainly custom orders now. I sold my shop 5 years ago.

1 Like

Daughter came to visit and made me this blanket. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Cool…great gift

1 Like

That is great !!! She could probably Etsy store those all day …

1 Like

Nice pics …I am fascinated with spiders …my entire family hates them …I have a lot of humming birds here too and they need spider silk …they recycle leftover webs to construct their nest …

I also keep hearing about some crazy huge spider supposed to invade the east coast
I hope

Some interesting facts. I love spiders as well. It amazing how they can spin such a precise web

1 Like