Stonedrus, the art of little trees 🌳

:grin::grin::+1::+1: Great pictures, watching

Here is the interesting article about the new cannabinoids THCP and CBDP, looks like they’re naturally occurring in the plant, yet seems to be really small for the sample size of plant material used. Can’t wait to have lab test for these.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-019-56785-1

5 Likes

@Covertgrower, @Myfriendis410

2 Likes

Man I love your setup!!!

Thanks, it always seems to be a work in progress.

Trichomes are starting to thicken up and the cat should be very thankful that I love him.

14 Likes

@123Rosie

That looks amazing

Set to watching :wink: excellent pics. Link for your phone attached magnifier?

It’s in the iPhone setting accessibility magnifier it’s rite there

4 Likes

Holy crap game changer thanks for the iPhone hint amazing

1 Like

Wow @Stonedrus, that’s amazing work you’re doing. Thank you for sharing it.

Care to explain to a nice noob please? :nerd_face:
Would that be like supercropping every branch multiple times? And how early in the plant’s life do you begin that process?
And finally (for now… :wink:) how far apart do you space the “breaks”?

2 Likes

Excellent! Thank you so much, i have the micro-scope phone connected but even with tri pod could never seem to get a good pic! Awesome stay green stay lit :fire:

:exploding_head: mind blown . Thanks for the tip!

Yes essentially super-cropping at multiple points, the idea being that the plant is sending it’s main cola stimulating hormone, “auxin” to multiple branches instead of just the main stalk. I wait till the plant is usually 8 weeks old or about a foot tall, then I start bending, breaking, and tying in the effort to keep all of the branches level. This is why the scrog is successful, it produces a level canopy.

3 Likes

@Carol4486 @123Rosie
The magnifier being used on iPhone 11 Max Pro

You can zoom in a bit more but it becomes more difficult.

8 Likes

That’s crazy good pics with a phone

2 Likes

I’m excited to try at lights on

I went ahead and topped the little girl today, and made a clone.

Still can’t tell what she is, smell was somewhere between kerosene and mint???

I use a 7in propagation dome with heat mat and let her root. She does look kind of lonely by herself.

6 Likes

You got me. I had to start using it too lol.i also have the 11 pro Max if only I could stay still enough to get a clear shot lmao.

9 Likes