Stonedrus, the art of little trees

One other thing I do is tuck 2 top remaining fan leaves down under the other branches to encourage all tops to grow.

4 Likes

Playing the waiting game. 200114_151836
And the white tips, which are hard to pics of, appear to be all trichomes. Anyone else care to weigh in?
200114_151929200114_151930

6 Likes

200114_152938

6 Likes

Flushing the soil, she will be done soon

15 Likes

That canopy looks awesome @Stonedrus, I am enjoying your journal and learning a lot, thanks :call_me_hand:

1 Like
2 Likes

That is such a beautiful sight. Wish I could stick my head in there and smell her yummyness.

Gave some more HST to 3 new girls breaking limbs at new places and flattening them out

And gave the lonely clone 2 friends. She looks happier already.

3 Likes

I have switched the WW over to a 10/14 cycle to encourage her to finish up. I think she could come down now and I would be happy with her.

The 3 girls in veg are looking ready for a haircut, and I have been redesigning plans for the next flower tent…
Had to upgrade the electrical for this one. :rofl:

10 Likes

That Ww is stupid frosty!!! Nice job.

Spending some quality time with the screens.

7 Likes

Just a little green left. 200117_174603

7 Likes

Went in and cleaned out growth in the middle of the plants and repositioned branches using copper wire tie downs. Also put more breaks in remaining limbs

They really need to go into the first nets soon, but I am still building the new flower tent.

1 Like

One thing I didn’t mention is I run the veg room at 24-hour daylight and as a result they’ve already bounced back quickly

Here are some inside shots around main trunks.

6 Likes

The small white tips still appear to be healthy plant tissue. I have light bleached cannabis before and the tissue is dead, dry or dying, and trichomes are usually melted off. These continue to grow.

200119_081539 200119_081535

8 Likes

It’s actually pretty beautiful

2 Likes

It always seems hard to keep up with everything when there is harvest.

The WW came down, and is drying.

expanded the flower room to a 10 by 10 because I hate feeling cramped.

15 Likes

3 Likes

Are you bottom feeding your plants? I noticed a lot of water in that pan.

1 Like

Runoff plus a little for humidity. I airate the water with pump and it disappears before it causes any problems. Yeah I guess I am bottom feeding the plants.

1 Like