Stlleaf’s Mixed Flavor Journal

Good question, my goal is 12 oz so between 4 plants I’d need to avg 85 grams each. This Mimosa might be 3rd biggest yield just taking a guess.

I’ll guess around 65 grams dried for this one but maybe thats wishful thinking lol. What do you think @EYE69MYSELF??

Here’s a better pic:

2 Likes

Just checked my hunidity in the drying room - 67F and 46 RH, that’s awesome!! Thinking I’m right next to the sweet spot (70F/50RH).

Hopefully my bud dries nice n slow. I watered all 3 remaining girls with water only. I’ll check out the Cherry 18 and Purple Matcha but likely will just keep watering all 3 until I harvest unless the C18/PM still have a ways. I checked trics yesterday seemed like they were mostly cloudy, but I’ll check again today. I didnt see much amber yet.

I think you easily have that. I got 4 oz of my 1 auto and yours looks fatter than mine was.

3 Likes

Nice plant! What strain was that? My girl has some nice fat buds but she’s soooo damn short lmao. I’ll be ecstatic if I get anywhere near 4oz.

For reference last batch I ran 3, a white widow (densest smallest nugs) 44 grams. Wedding cake 51 grams, and Sour Diesel about 100 grams but it was all loose and airy mostly.

2 Likes

Thank you! It was my first grow. It was a Gorilla Glue Auto from ILGM. I used that Pot for Pot kit so just used water too. You’re growing photos right? Could you veg longer and train her wide and up your harvest.

2 Likes

Nice, I’ve been looking at ILGMs GG… Yes all were female photos… I could have vegged a bit longer, but I think my main issue was PVD was off. My temps have been in the 60s entire grow and RH around 30-35 so I think the low humidity stunted me a bit.

I did get a humidifier for drying so I’ll use it on the next grow run. Also I think I could have done MUCH better with training and LST. Really all I did was top once. :v:

2 Likes

The temps and VPD probably is the difference. I did try to stay as close to it as I could. I had the opposite issue of too high of temps most of the grow. With what you got already though I bet you could easily double your yields upping the temps and humidity if possible.

1 Like

Guess I’ll have to pick up a heater as well for next run! O well at least I wont have to buy smoke for a minute lol.

2 Likes

That’s the best part, and it looks fire too!

2 Likes

I’m with you, with my set up in the basement I hit 68 for close to an hour each day.

Im working on heating the room and may insulate the concrete walls.

Those buds look noice man!

2 Likes

Thanks STC!! I got a few buds drying separately that I cut off for a taste test, I’ll let ya’ll know how they smoke.

Ya I go from higher heat and SUPER high humidity in summer to cold and super low humidity come winter lol. Now I’ve got both a summer and winter grow under my belt so know how to handle each.

STC keep me posted how you insulate your basement I’m curious to see how it works.

1 Like

Heres tric pics of the remaining girls:

Rasp Cough:

3 Likes

Cherry 18

4 Likes

Purple Matcha:

4 Likes

Rasp cough looks to be pretty close to done, think I’ll chop it in a few days maybe even tomorrow :thinking:

3 Likes

Quick update, drying seems to be going much better than my first grow which dried too fast. I’ve had temps consistent between 65-68 and RH between 48-53!!

I decided not to cut the Cough just yet, gna check trichromes and see where were at… will be very soon. I also gotta decide if I wana keep feeding the Cherry 18 as it looked the farthest away from harvest. I’ll probably continue to water the Cough especially and likely the Purple Matcha as well until harvest.

3 Likes

Big update today, chopped the Rasp Cough.

The Mimosa is getting a lil crispy but small stems still bending… think I got another day or two then jar it up!

4 Likes

Might as well post an estimate lol… I’ll take a shot n say 120 grams dried… what yall think?? Dont worry you wont hurt my feelings either lol.

I did have a couple branches i butchered on accident but should be a nice 1/8-1/4 of samples in a week.

My sample of mimosa is dried from when I chopped her - pry overdried but thats ok lol. Ill give a smoke report at least on the potency and see if it gets me high. My tolerance is very high so if it hits me then we got some gold here!!

2 Likes

I’m going to guess right around 200 grams there after they dry up.

1 Like