Stink, stank, stunk

You all are the best!

Can I vent to and thru my chimney exhaust even though it’s not hot air? Anyone ever tried that? My tent is literally 2 ft from a basement chimney connection

2 Likes

Seems like that would work if you can connect it to the chimney

1 Like

my chimney is inoperable. no fire place for it. i was planning on tapping into it for my fresh air intake

if you have your exhaust and intake both going to the chimney you will just be getting mixed air. intake and exhaust should be separate.

For me, theoretically, intake would be ambient air from the room. Exhaust would be thru a cut in to the chimney.

1 Like

That’s what I figured you meant

1 Like

i have my air intake currently coming fro the room beside my grow room and thats where my chimney come into my home. once i get to renovate that room for my son i will be running a new intake line from its current location and running it to the chimney to draw cooler fresher air with another booster fan to make up for distance traveled. ill hide it in a bulk head. my exhaust has two fans and runs out to where my dryer vent goes. in my exhaust i have one 4” inline 225cfm fan as the booster and the main exhaust is a 6” inline 400cfm fan. i currently only have a 4” inline 110cfm fan for my intake but that will get replaced down the road.

2 Likes