Stimulus checks

It depends on what you make a year, if your married, and if you have children.

Hookers are union. Therefore they not only get the Union stimulus package but unemployment benefits. Thats already, pardon the pun. Double dipping! I ain’t giving them any of my check…

3 Likes

Another tent and light upgrade! If they won;t legalize it nation wide then they can pay for the equipment for me to grow it :smiley:

6 Likes

Excellent point. Didn’t think of that. I’m in a illegal state so it even makes more sense. :+1:

2 Likes

@buckeyedave,

Now that’s my way of thinking…perfect thinking my friend… lol

2 Likes

Damn right! Doing my part to help the economy Mr. President. Chrome wont get you home… But it will definitely get you laid…

5 Likes

Got the Grandson hook, line and sinker… $1,200.00 wont buy much 4 a FXRSP. I’ll do my best!! Either that or the K40 internal radar laser jamming radar for the truck.

3 Likes

Or, , Been reading medical journals about CBG and its effects on MRSA. THC is usless for treating Hospital staff infections. While CBD and CBG have shown mega promise. As a guy who lives with MRSA since 2005 and having 6 relapses since. It is no fun getting your legs cut open over n over again. I need more research and strains high in CBG. Just thinking outloud.

5 Likes

[quote=“DivChem, post:26, topic:41662”]
Chrome wont get you home… But it will definitely get you laid…
[/quote] Yes it will

Bad bike accident in 98 double compound fracture to let leg, Dr used a Mellon ball type scraper to keep it clean and packed it with 7ft of gauze…2 bone graphs 2 skin graphs… etc, ended up with…Staff / Mersa along with Lupus(had that before accident) and a host of other bone crap sux, almost died of it…but I got good weed!!:grin: good luck hope you find a good strain … been looking for something myself. Flairs up now and then but Cipro helps sometimes.

2 Likes

Out of likes … Nice Bike!

1 Like

I will be donating 200% of my check to Feed the hungry…

3 Likes

MRSA is definitely a showstopper! Have to always think about it. And what can go bad within 48hrs!! Talking Dead. I have tons of time currently. Strong background in chemistry and Splendiforous cross referencing SkIlZ!! Only Drawback , Well One is. No Super Skunk Autos on sale. Joking! Issue is lack of research done on CBG and strains that are high in it.

1 Like

Going to change yer screen name to Saint 200Rock?? Lmao…

LMAO… If you believe that I got a bridge to sell you…lol @DivChem.
Which I know you don’t!!!

2 Likes

Got a bridge. Actually only one bridge coming and going from SPI… Dont think its 4 sale. The other one in Rio Hondo is usually broke cause the illegals luv smashing into it. I dont want that one.

2 Likes

Yes sir it is, weed wacked the yard , rock flew up made it bleed and in 3 days time, Red streak, cellulitis, pain, and back to the hosp for 3 weeks, urgh! Dont wish it on anyone. Humm… first time is said anything on here about it. Be careful, you dont want a flair up! Ok …Back to the Weed!!

2 Likes

After the last surgery they took alittle of the parts in the knee mechanism out. Left the rabbits foot though!

Bongothon word of the day is Magma. Stay away from the Science Channel!!

5 Likes

Haha!
Already spent mine on some new lights and controller. Loving the new Optic Slim 600H.

3 Likes

I need to stay off the internet. Searching for the best 4x4 led grow light 2020 is coming out Expensive!! Lol.

1 Like

Wow PPF/w: 3.03 umols/j