StillSmokin's Shed

Or you would have a lot more money in your bank account. All a matter of your perception haha!

2 Likes

This shit I can keep man, equipment and knowledge . All comes down to the best product we can grow. As you and Tdub have tought me. Good lighting maters! Iā€™m still playing with mine.
Probably cost me more if I went to a store amywayā€¦

2 Likes

You are saving a ton of money not buying typical commercial fixtures. And once you learn you can always recycle parts you have into upgrades too.

3 Likes

Ahh I canā€™t believe I missed thisā€¦ & for so long!!! Shit bro, @StillSmokin (Budstone) Iā€™m embarrassed. If I knewā€¦ I would have been supporting you every single day mate. My passwords are completely different from the free side to the dank side. With the utmost Sincerity, love Peck.

3 Likes

Weā€™ll I went away for a week and came back to everything dead.
Oh well, such is lifeā€¦

3 Likes

Damn, that sucks. Canā€™t like that :v:t4:

4 Likes

I had a funny incident where I went away for a week or so.

They went completely unattended during that time, however a breaker also flipped tripped during that time turning my lights off.

I have no idea when the breaker flipped but when I turned it back on everything was still perfectly green lol. Straight lucky!!!

3 Likes

That sucks. I had a friend set up a drip system for some 3 gallon soft pots with coco in them. 5 days later when he returned he found none got any water. Temps there were over 100 and his plants look just like he left. I still havenā€™t figured that out. So have you drop[ed any thing to replace these?

1 Like