StillSmokin's Shed

@TDubWilly, I saw on one of @Missiles journals is working a lot of hours right now but is doing well. Hopefully she will be back with us soon!!

2 Likes

Hello Mr Tdub,
Yeah mate, Ms M and The Kbongster are whipping up some comps over there. Free Bluetooth humidifier /temp thing, Looks kool. Also seed giveaway comps.
She has also been doing a lot of hours as @Ah-hee mentioned.
I haven’t been aruond much myself with work.
Lets see if I can get an update in before lights out…
Gorilla Glue Auto
She went into flower last week, not long after I toped it for the 2nd time. Maybe once is best for Autos…

I’m liking the net. Haven’t had to tie anything down yet…
Girl Scout cookie Auto
The youngest is doing ok although the mag definitely seems to still be there…

I’m keeping the ph in the res at 6.0 for max mag intake…

The Pea
has a pod. Still alive, not sure why. Just because it’s not in the way I suppose…

White Widow Auto
My photosynthesis gal.
Almost ready to start training…

She’s got 4 strong branches that’ll spread out nicely on the screen…

She also has some nice applicants for cloning beneath the screen ready to go…

RSQ Diesel
Now this is more like it. Although I’m not 100% happy with any of the girls atm this one has started to grow. I am expecting her to go into flower soon so could be the start of the streach…

Also toped her twice…

My screen atm…

Have the 3 lights going now…

Hope this finds (ha, lights just went out) every one safe and healthy in these extra crazy times.
Thanks for stopping by,
Keep on Smokin’ guys…

5 Likes

And here’s Stuart @TDubWilly

Enjoy mate…

6 Likes

Tell him to keep on rocking

5 Likes

Will do mate…

4 Likes

Thanks for the update, I don’t even know @Missiles, but I feel like we’re family, everyone on this forum is my family :v:

7 Likes

One of the main reasons I haven’t jumped ship myself. There are too many that I have come to care about here

5 Likes

We feel the same about you @repins12 @Enlightened420

6 Likes

Thanks brother. I’ve never had anyone that I could openly talk about my grows and growing techniques with before. I have always been a guerilla grower up until the end of November last year

6 Likes

It makes a world of difference having like minded people to chat with…

5 Likes

Ain’t that the friggin truth my friend :+1::v:

3 Likes

Stuarts latest tune. @TDubWilly
For our mate Who has to put his ol dog down…

Shed update tonight…

5 Likes

My prayers for him.

Dogs are part of the family

3 Likes

Update time
Hello all, work and family taking up a lot of time lately.
Have made some changes in the shed.
First is the second net. It had to go. The little autos are in flower but the tips were developing more than the other buds. I like to try and keep them around 3" in veg. This way I get even buds, like so…

Back to tying them down with wire…
RSQ Diesel
If that’s what she is. Still no signs of flowering so if she is an auto she’s going to be a good size…

Gorilla Glue Auto
She’s about 5 weeks into flower.
Not alot to her but she’s growing buds. That makes me happy. Had a bad run with boys so been a while since I’ve seen buds in my shed…

Since I’ve started tying them down the buds have become more uniform…
Girl Scout Cookie
She’s a week behind the GGA , sitll a small one too. I hoping to get a little more from her…

I moved the two autos to the center of the screen because they have stoped growing and the RSQ Diesel needed more room. So then I need to protect the girls in veg from the more intense lighting for the flowering autos. I have some sheets of tin on ether side of the autos…

White Widow feminized
Finally out of the mag definitely stage and getting thirsty…

Her and the RSQ are due for another training session…

The cloner
A cheep product, the top dome is flimsy and doesn’t hold in the humidity. I decided to pull them out and put in seedling bags with seedling mix. To my suppress they had roots…

Now they are in my little nursery box where I can keep the humidity in. 3 California Orange on the left and 4 White Widow on the right…

My screen atm…

Finally starting to full out…

Nice and low, just how I like them…
And with the protective heat Shields up (had to say it, sounds so kool)…

Sorry Stuarts still not 100%. Will be sure to post his next session when he’s back.
Thanks fo stopping by.
Stay hi guys and keep on smokin’…

7 Likes

Update

Mystery lady…
Formally RQS Diesel Auto.
Definitely not an auto, Must have mixed my seeds up. Sure I’m not the first stoner to do so…

Since pruning began she has got a lot of new growth…

Due for a training session…

Gorilla Glue Auto

She’s getting there, 3 weeks I’m thinking…

Girl Scout Cookie Auto
Coming along nicely…

Only a little gal like the GGA. Think she’ll be a couple of weeks behind…

White Widow feminized

Also has lots of new growth since pruning…

And in need or training.
As with the mystery girl she still has some screen to full out before the flip to flower. Hopefully the autos will be out of the way by then.
The clones
WW1

Not looking the best. Hope she’ll pick up…

WW2

She’s looking real good.

CO1 (California Orange)…

Looking ok…

CO2

Also doing fine so far…

My screen atm…

With the screens back up…

All tucked away…

Ok so I changed the drives on my sol~skins. @dbrn32 advised me to change them back.
Using the smaller driver on the sol~skins I’m not getting very bright lights. They sent me the wrong driver from China, was thinking exchanging it for another 2100 driver.
The 1750 on low…

Then as high as it will go…

Now the sol~skin with the 2100 driver. On low…

Now on high…

As you can see there is a big difference. Should I just exchange the driver they sent (1750 non adjustable) for another 2100?
What do you think @dbrn32?..

2 Likes

What is model number on driver again? If I remember, there was some issues with wiring boards in driver swaps. I would like to make sure everything is configured properly before advising you to do that.

Your quantum board driver is hlg-240h-c2100a, and this driver is hlg-240h-c1750 right?

1 Like

Yes sir,
The qb’s came with the 1750’s and Ottos with the 2100.
Got one qb on a 2100…

How the qb’s came…

And Ottos back to how I got it…

4 Likes

I’m definitely happier with the 2100 back on Otto’s. Now I’m less than impressed with the 1750 on the qb. A bit reluctant to downgrade them after running with the 2100’s.

2 Likes

Cutter sol skin boards are single channel right? You can double check with Mark, but I’m pretty sure those boards have maximum current rating of 2 amps. The driver on qb’s Otto sent you is probably about 2.3 amps.

Imo, I would try to exchange the hlg-240h-c1750 or hlg-240h-c1750a.

Specifically emphasize you want hlg not elg, and a dimming built in, not b dimming or no dimming. That should land you a little closer the 2amp maximum current of those boards and get you little higher par readings.

1 Like

Ok, If I must.:pensive:
I’ll exchange the 1750 for the 1750 A
Thanks as always for your time & advices mate.
What would we do with out you?
Probably burn our growrooms to the ground. Hahahaaa…
Have a good evening my friend…

1 Like