StillSmokin's Shed

I read it.

Thanks buddy.

Well im gonna let you be the guide of your journal and do a little more following than talking lol.

Love you D

4 Likes

Glad youā€™re feeling better.

5 Likes

You know I would have found you one way or another D :wink: Thanks for the tag mate and you know Iā€™m stalking you :blush:

4 Likes

I knowā€¦
Thought Iā€™d save you some effort.
Hello and welcome @Missiles.ƗƗā€¦

5 Likes

Hi my friend :hugs: itā€™s nice to see you! And itā€™s nice to see you settling in.

4 Likes

Good friends seem to find each other.
Iā€™ll drop by your grow later , check out your ladys. Iā€™m shure you have some beautiful girls as alwaysā€¦

4 Likes

And your right about that! And speaking of I need to update my journal big time. Itā€™s been almost two weeks :roll_eyes: LoL Iā€™ll get it done maybe tomorrow. Just a little warning my journal over here has its moments where it went off the rails but lately itā€™s seeming to try and stay on subject :wink:

4 Likes

So itā€™s the same thenā€¦

4 Likes

Donā€™t know how I missed this. Could be that J I had earlier in the dayā€¦

I hope so mate. That did kill my arm. Having one in each hip would take some getting overā€¦

Long as you got an eye on my grow im happy man.
You know me, if somthing can go wrong, it usually doesā€¦

4 Likes

Hmmmmā€¦
No pmā€¦
Mornimg @Missiles .
Still working at home?

3 Likes

Lol yes no pm on this side. I sent you one on GN. Yes still working from home at the moment. Thatā€™s okay I can have my weed all day long. I had to go into the office a couple days last week and it sucked lol Iā€™m dreading going back for good. Howā€™s you day going ?

4 Likes

Had a nephews 4th birthday party yesterday (our covid laws are fairly lax now). So everyone else got pissed. I got as stoned as I could with the local stuff (about a 4 on @anon43727043 stoner scale. If youve seen it). So Iā€™ve had a lazy Sunday afternoon.
Plenty of food left over too. So now Iā€™m puffing on, trying to hit a 5 on the scale.
Wish me luckā€¦

2 Likes

Haha I wish you all the luck in the world my friend :wink: sounds like you had a good day with the family. I just had my first cup of coffee and getting ready to wake and bake. Today is Motherā€™s Day so Iā€™m just going to relax as much as I can :grin: our laws are still a little strict. Our state is doing it on a scale and my county just got upgraded from the ā€œredā€ zone to yellow. Itā€™s going to be a little longer for us.

3 Likes

Same here. The mums got reheated leftovers we dads gotā€¦
To get up and get our own.
Hope your boy still loves his mum.
You know, too much of a good thing and all. Has he seen his gf yet?..

2 Likes

I am fortunate that he does love his mom :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: he really is a good kid and yes I finally caved in about a week ago and let him go see her. I kept them apart for 5 weeks so I figured I had to let go at some point. Thatā€™s the only place he has gone though unless heā€™s with me lol

Oh and donā€™t forget youā€™ll run out of likes over here :wink:

3 Likes

Got it coveredā€¦

Thanks to @crazyots
Hey, heā€™s been here. Going to have to look up his workā€¦

3 Likes

Yes you do D :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: yes he was over here before the Lab and then he would pop in every now and then.

2 Likes

No names too Ms M.
Sent that package Friday.
Iā€™ve got more info on germinating the seeds too.
When I find it Iā€™ll let you knowā€¦

2 Likes

Okay Iā€™ll keep an eye out for it and let you know. And hopefully when you try again you can get some to finally grow for you. Iā€™m wondering if they would like my harsh weather here at times. Itā€™s worth a shot :wink:

2 Likes

Hereā€™s some music for you D :wink:

5 Likes